Loving Mr. Maxwell Short #2

Vincent smiled at me as I grasped his hand. I looked up to his handsome face as he looked down at me. Lightning erupted in the sky as it started to drizzle. A look of concern and worry masked my face as he pulled me closer to him. We both went to a different town where we weren't known. The drizzle turned into rain as it became harder. Vincent's face kept calm as he took off his jacket and wrapped me in it.

   I always wanted my boyfriend to do that.

   A blush crept upon my face as I looked away. Vincent stroked my hair as we kept our steady pace. I looked around this town, focusing on the tiniest things and making them detailed as possible. Due to the sky color, everywhere was illuminated with the color grey. Grey... just like Vincent's eye color. I looked over at Vincent who was staring at me. His grey eyes almost blue that sent me a wave of protection. His honey brown hair that stuck onto his forehead. The rain droplets that cascaded down his face. His lips that were most likely cold and most likely wanted mine on them.

   Or is it only me?

"Are you cold?" I asked not meeting his eyes, but still focused on his lips.

"No... because you standing by my side is all the warmth I need." he said as his lips curved into a smile.

   I rested my head on his chest as we kept on walking. I inhaled his expensive cologne. I felt his cold fingers grasp my chin. His lips slowly met mine as I closed my eyes. Our lips touched each other as he bit my bottom lip for an opening. Allowing him access, he played with my tongue as an explode of emotions waved through me. I lik- no, loved Vincent Maxwell. All it took was a kiss... just a kiss, but we kissed many times, so why now? How is it that it's this one kiss that made me feel so emotional?

   A tear slid down my cheek as I pulled back. Vincent frowned and wiped it away with this thumb.

"Azura... why are you crying?" he asked out of breath.

"I... I think I..."

    I wanted to say I love you but... I couldn't find the strength. Is it now that I'm suppose to say this? The rain subsided leaving the sun's rays to shine. The now gloomy atmosphere was replaced with a calming aura.

"Azura, if you aren't ready to say it, then it's okay." he said with a small smile.

"Thank you... Vincent." I said pecking his lips.

    Vincent grasped my hand as we walked to a lake. We both sat down as I rested my head on his shoulder. Vincent and I watched as the sun set. He rubbed circles on my shoulder the whole time while humming calming songs.

"Vincent... what color are your eyes?" I asked.

"...Sometimes blue... sometimes grey. It's up to you." he said in awe.

   After about two calming minutes, he tapped my palm.

"Are you ready?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yes..." I said as he stood up.

   He gently grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"The car's about a good 20 minutes from here, are you tired?"

"No, let's just go. It's getting dark now." I said looking at the sky.

"Okay." he said pecking my cheek.

    Vincent, you know I love you. It's just hard to say. One day it'll be something casual for me to say to you...

      .

    .

 .

One day...

[A/N] - This was just a little treat for you guys. I never uploaded in over a month, so why not treat you guys with a romantic short? :3