Chapter Fifteen - The Dress

[A/N] - Like the dress? I photoshopped the color to brown/red. It was originally pink, but now it's even more awesome!

                                                   ~ Chapter Fifteen - The Dress ~

Azura

   Vincent and I started to get dressed. School ended a half an hour ago and Vincent said he knew this dress shop a couple towns over. I looked over at Vincent. He wore a black cardigan (the sleeves were pulled up to his elbows), khaki jeans and black converses. One word could describe him.

Yummy.

"Oh stop it you." said Vincent smirking at me.

"Oh please! Stop being so cocky."

"I don't mean to be immature, but..."

   I shot my hands in the air as I smiled.

"Ready?" he said grabbing my hand.

"Yep."

    About an hour later, we arrived at the dress store he was talking about. We entered the store as my mouth dropped. This place had hundreds of dresses lined up next to each other.

"What color are you suppose to get?"

"Brown."

   We walked hand-in-hand as a lady at the front spotted us and smiled.

"Vincey!" chirped the lady.

"Hey Jessica." he said smiling.

"Oh. My. God. Look at you!" she said coming over to him and giving him a hug.

   Her eyes roamed to me as she gave me a surprised face.

"Oh, who's this beautiful young lady?" she said raising an eyebrow.

"She's my girlfriend." he said kissing my cheek.

   The butterflies in my stomach yelped when I heard him call me his girlfriend.

"Oh my goodness, she's blushing! So cute!"

   I looked away and smiled.

"She's adorable, isn't she."

"Yeah! How old is she?"

"Seventeen."

   There was a silence when she repeated herself.

"...How... old is she?"

"Seventeen." repeated Vincent.

"Vin...cent." she said uncomfortably, "Why are you dating a girl so young?"

"Jes, we don't have to talk about this. I'm looking for a brown dress for Azura. She has a little musical thing tomorrow and need one."

   Jessica frowned at me and nodded.

"Don't worry." I spoke up. "There's nothing wrong with our ages, I turn 18 next year."

   She sighed and shook her head.