Chapter Fourteen - Vincent And His Terrible Handwriting

[A/N] I am so sorry for the late upload! Look on the bright side! I upload tomorrow :D Also if you get the chance, check out quintesense's story, The girl who saw in black and white. It's REALLY good. Anyways, enjoy the chapter <3.

                                      ~ Chapter Fourteen - Vincent And His Terrible Handwriting ~

Vincent

"Okay class, heads up."

   Everyone looked up as all eyes were on me.

"Next week we have our first trip. We're going to the local amusement park. Admission is ten dollars and an extra two for free food."

    I saw faces light up as I held the paper up.

"Before you cheer, there's requirements. You need to be passing all classes and your records must be clean, meaning if you were suspended before, you cannot go."

    Some kids sighed and groaned while others laughed.

"Any questions?"

   Hands shot up in the air as I inwardly groaned.

"Yes, Jamie?"

"Are the rumors true?"

   I took a sharp intake of breath as I raised an eyebrow.

"What rumors?"

"That you have a wife?"

   I chuckled remember the day Azura said I had a wife out of jealousy.

"No, the student and I were only joking around."

"So... are you single?"

"No I am not, I am currently dating someone. Please ask questions about the trip."

      I nodded at another student as questions came piling in. When they were finally done, I sat on my desk and looked at the time.

"Alright then, I guess I gave enough time to announce the good news." I said smiling to the class. "We have almost covered everything you guys need to know in math before you graduate. This means you will have a lot of free time and... more trips. You may now cheer."

    Everyone began to cheer as I smiled at them. The bell rang and everyone got up and began to leave. I sighed in relief and looked at the time. I have Azura next. I rubbed my temples together and stretched my arms. It kind of gets annoying when you have to re-teach the same thing almost every period. I swear I need to get paid more...

"Hey Vincent." chirped Azura.

    The other students walked in as I gestured Azura to her seat. She nodded and sat down. I began to take attendance when I realized more than half of the class was absent.

"Weird, why are so many people absent?"

"I'll tell you if you come here, big boy."

   I saw Azura's face darken as I cringed.

"Erhm, no thank you, little girl." I mumbled.

   I then began to update them on the trip and then taught the lesson. The bell rang but I had the class for a double period.