Chapter Thirteen - And He Tried To Kiss Me?!

[A/N]: I'm so sorry, I got the chapter numbers mixed up and realized it this morning. Anyways, I'm uploading every two days now, so yay, I'm on time! ^_^ Enjoy the chapter, hehe. The song over there ---> is the song derp and herp were slurping to :D...

                          ~ Chapter Thirteen - And He Tried To Kiss Me?! ~

Azura

      Zachery and I began to practice. We both began to sway at the same beat. His eyes were locked onto mine but I didn't dare to look into them.

"I know you like me." he whispered in my ear.

    I pushed him back furiously.

"Listen here. If you're going to constantly flirt with me, then let's end this and go home. I wouldn't mind taking a zero so I don't have to kiss some selfish playboy who's full of himself!" I yelled.

   He frowned and sighed.

"Way to hurt someone's ego."

"Are we doing this or what?!"

"ALRIGHT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SUCH A B*TCH!"

    I angrily slapped him in the face.

"You better watch what you say, pal." I hissed with my eyes narrowed. "Because it's obvious that I hate your guts and you probably hate mine now, so let's finish this song and get going."

    He rubbed his cheek and nodded.

"Good."

   I grabbed his hand as the song replayed. We both began to dance as our steps matched each other's perfectly. I cringed when he stepped on my foot.

"Sorry." he muttered.

   After the song was over, we then had to sing the song lyrics.

"I can't sing." he said frowning.

"Well, I can't either, so let's get this started."

  The song began as I sighed.

"Tale as old as lime, tru-"

   I was interrupted when Zachery began to laugh. I pressed pause as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I understand my singing suck, but you don't have to laugh at it."

"N-no." he said continuing to laugh, "You said tale as old as lime! What... what the hell?!" he said laughing even harder.

"No, I said tale as old as time! Stop lying!"

   I rolled my eyes and restarted the song. I took a deep breath and ignored his constant laughter.

"Tale as old as time." I said glaring at Zachery, "Truth as it can be. Barely even friends, then somebody bends, unexpectedly."

"I never knew you were kinky like that." he said fast and then began his lines. "Just a little change, small to say the least, neither one prepared."

"Beauty and the Beast." we both sang in sync.

   Wow, I'm surprised. We sounded very good together.

"Not bad, you can sing." said Zachery smiling.

"Oh please, did you not hear yourself?"

   He looked away still smiling and looked at his phone.