Chapter Twelve - An Unexpected Encounter

[A/N] - Uploaded on time! Woot woot. Don't be afraid to vote guys, I love it >w<b. Anyways, enjoy this... semi-emotional... almost caught by *cough* ANYWAYS. ;D Enjoy 

                                      ~ Chapter Twelve - An Unexpected Encounter ~

    After school was finally over, I met Vincent in his classroom. I walked in and sat down in my usual spot. Vincent gave me a questioning glance and got up.

"What's wr-"

"Luther's wrong." I said avoiding his eye contact.

"What do you mean?"

    I huffed and felt anger rising in me.

"The fact that you assaulted a student." I said calmly.

"I-I mean, it was for you. Only for you, you saw the way he looked at you, hell, he put his hands on you! Azura, you should be thanking me!"

"NO! I can't thank you if the people around me will get hurt!"

"But he hurt you." said Vincent tightening his fists.

"I could've handled it myself." I said still avoiding his gaze.

"Look at me."

   I ignored him and looked at my fingers.

"Azura, look at me."

   I looked at the blue tiles on the floor and noticed how d-

"LOOK AT ME!"

   I automatically looked into Vincent's eyes.

"It was only for you, okay? You know I love you dearly."

   I frowned and nodded.

"I love you too." I whispered.

Luther

    I gasped as I heard Mr. Maxwell 's reply.

"I-I mean, it was for you. Only for you, you saw the way he looked at you, hell, he put his hands on you! Azura, you should be thanking me!"

   And then Azura's reply could be heard from a mile away. The room and hallways were so quiet you could hear a pin drop. She loves him? He loves her? Then they...

They are in a relationship.

    It explains everything! I mean, this is terrible! I was in love with Azura from fourth grade when she spilled her chocolate milk on my lap. I mea- HOW?! This angered me so much. He assaulted me and covered it up with his lies! He's going to lead Azura in the wrong direction.

   My shoulder leaned against the door as it slightly opened.

"Crap..." I whispered as I backed away.

   I then ran down the hall and made a right.

Vincent