Chapter Thirty-One - Prom c:

[A/N] - I had to modify this chapter a couple of times. Tomorrow I'll upload the last chapter ;A; I'm so sad now, omg >_< I hope you all enjoy this. No need to comment or vote, just enjoy.

                                              ~ Chapter Thirty-One - Prom ~

    Have you ever had a day where you felt like everything revolved around you and that you were the only special one? That's how I felt today. Zac's mother insisted we went prom dress shopping a week ago and well... I found *the* dress. It was my favorite color, purple. It was a short dip dress , the back was a little below my knees, and the front was about halfway to my knees with a cute black bow on the right side. The back was frilly and the front was satin material. The dress showed a little bit of cleavage and had little amethyst beads on the sides.

I thought it was absolutely perfect...

    My phone vibrated on my dresser. I looked over to it and rolled my eyes.

Hey babe ;)

    Giggling, I responded.

Who is this?

Lolwut?

Who is this...

Uh, it's Vincent >.>

Bro, you got the wrong number.

Haha Azura, stop playing around >8U

...How do you know Azura?

You're my girlfriend. eue

Nah, don't play that crap bro. Azura's my girl. -_-...

Really Zac? =______=

This ain't Zac, it's Cold.

Cold?

Cole* Sorry, autocorrect >.<.

LOL AZURA STOP XD

Who are you again?

Azura, seriously. :|

Vincent.

Azura?

Wut r u doin?

-_-;

Vincent

Not this again...

Staph

    I couldn't help it, I burst into laughter and bit down on my bottom lip when Zac entered.

"What's so funny?" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Look." I said handing him my phone.

   After a couple of seconds, Zac's lips slowly formed a smile and he began to laugh.

"My sides!" he said laughing, "Man I love that staph meme. Too funny!"

"Vincent's such an idiot, he totally fell for this too." 

  After our laughing died down, we heard a faint voice. Looking at Zac curiously, I began to look around.

"Where's that coming from?" I said looking under his sheets.

"I don't know." he mumbled, still looking around.

"Azura! Zachary!" we heard faintly.  

 My eyes instantly shot to my phone in Zac's hand.