Loving Mr. Maxwell Short #6

"Stop pissing me off!" I yelled slapping his hand away.

"Aww, don't be mad bro." laughed Jake.

"Jake, I am not kidding, stop pissing me off. The next time I'll really beat the crap out of you."

   Jake laughed and pushed me, causing the saw to almost cut my finger. I got up, turned to him and slapped the crap out of him. I then tripped him and threw multiple punches at his face. I was quickly hauled off of him as Mr. Wilson came and told me to go to the principal's office.

"Did you not see what he was doing?!"

"Don't you raise your voice at me, young man. Office, now."

   I looked over to Jake who was wiping the blood off of his nose and lip.

"I told you to stop pissing me off." I said slinging my backpack over my shoulder.

   I walked towards the principal's office. I sat down in the waiting room and watched as his door opened.

"Zachary, what have you done this time?" asked Principal Jacobs gesturing me to his office.

   I sat down as he did the same.

"Jake being Jake." I mumbled.

    I told him everything that happened. He merely sighed.

"...Well, you know what they say about assaulting a student."

"Jacobs, you can't be serious?"

"Sadly I am."

"Dude, he was pissing me off and slapping me, pushing me, etc...! Why isn't he in trouble?"

    Principal Jacobs was silent as he shook his head.

"I think... I think you have to leave." he said frowning."I'll call Lakewood."

"B-but Jacobs! C'mon man, I have so much things planned for me here! I'm the star of the football team, I have the hottest girlfriend ever, my best fr-"

"Not another word." he said getting annoyed, "Pack your things out of your locker. Zachary Daniels, you're suspended."

   I balled my hands and looked him in the eyes.

"You worthless piece of ****." I spat in his face.

    I kicked his door open and slammed it. I walked out of the main office and went to my locker.

"I swear Jake, I swear." I whispered angrily.

  From the corner of my eye, I saw Jake. I looked over to him and punched my locker.

"Zac, I'm sorry man."

"No, you're not sorry, you aren't. I'm suspended and I'm transferring to another school."

"What school?"

"*******  Lakewood."

   He began to laugh as I walked up to him and punched him in the face. He was knocked out cold as he fell to the floor. I looked both ways, grabbed my stuff from my locker, slammed it, and walked out of the building.