Chapter Eleven - Those Three Words (Part II)

[A/N] - Hey guys! It's a short chapter, but it's better than nothing :). Also, I would like a poll from you guys. Do you want me to update later but with longer chapters or everyday with short chapters? Anyways, enjoy the last part of Chapter XIII! :) Also, Happy almost birthday to ArissaShanegirl! :)

                               ~ Chapter Eleven - Those Three Words (Part II) ~

Vincent

"I love you."

    I couldn't believe it. I looked straight in her eyes. That was the only thing I ever wanted to hear, but why now? I gave her a questioning look.

"What did you say?" I asked.

   Her eyes connected with mine as they explained it all to me.

"Vincent Maxwell. I love y-"

   I crashed my lips onto hers. She told me, she told me twice! She didn't hesitate, she didn't even blink, she told me with all her heart! I deepened the  kiss as her hands began to play with my hair. God I loved it when she does that. Our tongues played with each other as I felt her smile. As soon as I gained the upper hand, the bell rang. We both jumped as a chuckle left my mouth.

"I love you more, Azura Valentine." I whispered out of breath.

   She blushed and smiled.

"I-I have class now." she said shyly.

"I love you so much." I said smiling grabbing her face softly. "And don't forget it."

   I kissed her nose and sighed.

"Go on to class now." I said frowning.

"What's wrong?"

"I... I don't want you to leave." I said childishly.

   She laughed and pecked me on the lips.

"And I'm cute?" she said as she winked at me and walked out the room.

   So she indirectly calls me cute and walks away? I chuckled and watched as a couple seconds later students pile in. I remember when I was in high school. Isn't it ironic that my best pal dated a teacher? Here I am at twenty-three dating a student.

"I'm terrible." I said under my breath chuckling.

"Okay class!" I said as I got up and clapped my hands. "Who's ready to learn?"

"I am!" said Lisa winking at me.

    Always this girl flirting with me. I gave her a half smile and began the new lesson.

Azura

  I quickly rushed off to my next class which was Global.

"Azura?"

  I knew that voice well and inwardly rolled my eyes. I turned around to see Luther staring back at me. This boy here was cute but annoying-- what a terrible mix.

"What." I said flatly.

"I... I'm sorry but, I know I never talked to you in over a month." he said seriously as his eyes met mine. "But... I just wanted to tell you that, erhm, M-Mr. Maxwell assaulted me."

  I don't know why, but I began to laugh hysterically.

"Vincent would never do that!" I laughed.

"...Vincent?"

   Oh crap.

"Yeah, I call him by his first name because it annoys him." I lied.

"I see." he replied. "But yeah..."

   He lifted his shirt and I gasped. Above his belly button was a bruise that was outlined red and the inside was black and blue.

"...Mr. Maxwell did this to you?"

   He sighed and nodded.

"Are you lying?" I asked angrily.

"No... The only reason why I can't talk to you was because he said he'll lose his job if I even look at you."

   I gasped and frowned.

"I.. I'm so sorry." I said sadly.

    I mean, Luther use to be my best friend. Actually,. he still is. It's the fact that... he's obsessed now.

"I... I have to get to class." I said backing away and running off.

    I can't believe Vincent would threaten Luther! How could he do something so reckless? So stupid? But.. it was for me. For my protection. Once again I walked into a brick wall.

"Well t-"

   I pushed Zachery aside and kept on walking towards Global. As soon as I set foot in the class, the late bell rang.

"Please get seated Azura, we have a lot to cover today."

"Yeah... me too." I mumbled.