Loving Mr. Maxwell Short #3

I stuffed fries in my mouth and proceeded onward to the chicken tenders.

"Eating like that, I'm surprised you aren't 500 pounds." commented Vincent.

"How is it that you can cook so well?" I asked, stuffing a chicken tender in my mouth.

    Vincent smiled, a genuine smile, and suddenly laughed.

"It's a funny story." said Vincent trying to keep his composure.

     I nodded as he began to proceed.

"I wanted to become a chef, so I went to cooking school." said Vincent chuckling. "So one day, Head Chef Samantha wanted us to create something 'out of this world.'" he said making air quotes, "So I began to think about something that nobody thought of. I kind of mixed the wrong things together a-and n-n-next thing y'know." he said beginning to laugh, "THE KITCHEN WAS ON FIRE!"

    He began to laugh out loud as I gave him a puzzled look. I then began to fake laugh as he stopped and narrowed his eyes at me.

"I know it wasn't really funny because you weren't there, but it's rude to fake laugh." said Vincent frowning.

"Erhm, sorry. I didn't want to hurt your feelings."

"Azura, you really need to lose weight."

    I had a blank face until I realized what he said. I gave him the most bizarre look when suddenly he began to die of laughter.

"THAT'S THE FACE SHE HAD!" He laughed.

    I narrowed my eyes as I popped another fry into my mouth.

"That's mean, Vincent." I said rolling my eyes.

     I got up and walked to the bathroom. I then looked in the mirror.

"Do I need to lose weight?" I questioned.

"Nah, you don't need to." said Vincent outside of the bathroom door. "'Cause girl your amazing! Just the way you are! And when you smiiiile!"

"Shut up Vincent."

    I heard another laugh and opened the bathroom door. He smiled and pecked me on the lips.

"You're so cute."

_____________

 The next chapter will be uploaded shortly! ^_^b