[32] A Tale as Old as Time

Start from the beginning

Stiles scoffed. "So they used her love and loyalty to us for their own good. They-..ugh, they took away her choices, they-..they u..-they twisted the good in her and made her think it was bad."

"All I know is that she's the Beast, the successful Chimera and she's more dangerous than anyone of us combined. She was a threat as a simple Chimera with Siren abilities, a thirsty appetite with a werewolves temper..But now? She's more powerful and dangerous than ever. Not to mention she's the host for a homicidal killer werewolf from the old days." Theo said.

"How the hell are we supposed to save her then?" Stiles grinned his teeth, punching the nearest wall in frustration as Scott placed his hands on Stiles shoulders to help keep him relaxed.

"I don't know." Theo sighed, not knowing what to say.

"What do you know then?!" Stiles yelled.

"I do know...-that she's as good as dead once she remembers she's the Beast and the next time she shifts-..she's gone forever. So I'd remember the last words you had with her because you won't get another." Theo warned them all.

There was a silence surrounding everyone until Stiles broke it. "Theo, get the hell out of here and the hell out of our faces..Before I kill you myself. You can't help us and if you can't help us find and save Savannah...You're useless." Stiles spat before walking away, everyone in the pack slowly following after Stiles before it was just Scott, Liam and Theo standing there.

Liam turned to leave with Scott before Theo said something that caught their attention.

"He's angry..that's good. Anger can help keep you alive." Theo commented on Stiles outburst.

"Or it can kill you." Liam quickly countered as he kept his glare at Theo.

Theo chuckled as he shook his head. "Look, either way..Scott, you know you need me. We all want the same thing. We can help each other find Savannah."

"Yeah, but we want to find her and help her. You want to kill her and take her power." Scott said.

"I loved her..I'd never hurt her." Theo argued.

"You broke her spine, you son of a bitch." Liam snapped, growling as Scott had to hold him back. Stiles wasn't the only one angry. Liam looked up to Savannah, she was his mentor and he idolized her. So when he found out what Theo did to her, he wanted nothing more than to get retribution for her by ripping Theo's throat out. "You broke her spine, let her fall from the roof and when she rejected you for the second time that night-..you mind tortured her before leaving her for dead." Liam growled. "Don't think for a second that none of us know who you really are." Liam added as Scott patted Liam on the chest.

Scott calmed Liam down as he turned his attention back to Theo. "Theo, just stay the hell away from us. I swear to god if you hurt Savannah-..." Scott began threatening before Theo quickly cut him off.

"..-Look, just listen. You still got the map with the telluric currents? Bring it to the operating theater in two hours. There, you'll see why we need each other." Theo said before he left them standing there to ponder his proposal.