[30] Game Plan

Third person point of view:

"What the hell is it doing at the school?" Liam asked, leaning forward to look at both Stiles and Scott who were driving as fast as they could in the jeep in an attempt to keep up.

"Liam, the Hellhound's heading to the school, so we're heading to the school. Okay?" Stiles said before shifting gears and trying to go faster. Liam remained quiet, knowing he couldn't argue since that was the reason they were going. They were following Parrish in his Hellhound form so they could find the Beast. They needed to figure out who the Beast was, find out a way to help them before they're lost forever and keep killing people.

Liam leaned back, staring at his phone before asking Stiles and Scott, "Shouldn't we have called Savannah? She's one of the only two successful Chimera's, she's powerful and has her memories back and we could sure as hell use her help against the Beast.."

Scott shook his head. "No, she's still weak and needs the rest..Plus, her and Lydia are keeping each other company. They've been through hell and her being here wouldn't make that much of a difference..She needs the rest."

Liam didn't argue with his alpha, just silently thinking they still should have brought Savannah since they could use all the man power they could get their hands on. And in this case, Savannah's woman power could literally turn the games in their favor.

As soon as they got to the school, the three of them met up with Mr. Argent as he explained that he lost Parrish. The four of them stood there quietly, looking around before Liam's eyes landed on something in the distance that scared him a bit.

"Scott, that guy's not moving at all.." Liam pointed out, all of them staring at the body laying on the ground in the distance. That's when Scott smelled the blood mixed with fear and hearing no heartbeat. The guy was dead for sure.

The four of them slowly walked towards the deceased body, soon spotting another one and another one laid out like a trail of bread crumbs. But this time the bread crumbs were a trail of bodies. Horrific and sick and twisted trail of bread crumbs. Scott put his hand out to stop Liam and Stiles from moving forward, spotting the horror scene in the distance in front of them.

In front of them a few yards away was a school bus with the back ripped open, blood everywhere as it looked like deceased bodies were pilling inside of it and falling out. It looked like something out of the texas chainsaw massacre. Suddenly, Scott heard something that made his ears perk up.

"H-help me.." One of the guys gasped, being the only one alive. He looked at them in horror, trying to reach his hand and beg them for help.

Scott tried stepping forward to help him but that's when Parrish came out of no where, eyes still glowing bright orange with his hellhound voice intact. "It's a trap." Parrish warned Scott, stopping him from moving towards the guy to help. "You can't help him." Parrish warned Scott in an attempt to keep Scott from moving forward.

"P-..ple-..please he-help..m-..me..please, help me..-" The guy gasped, begging Scott who because of his good nature and heart still tried stepping forward to help the guy. But what happened next made all their eyes go wide as hell that they thought they were gonna fall out of their heads.