[7] Regrets

It seemed like hours had passed, weeks, years even since Savannah sank her claws into Tracy's neck and killed her. She hadn't said anything, she hadn't even moved. She just sat there on her knees, staring down at Tracy covered in blood. Savannah felt like she was in a trance, like she was seeing herself through someone else's point of view. And the current point of view...

was terrifying.

She was terrifying. If she wasn't her, she would be terrified of herself. She is terrified of herself. because like she warned her concerns to Scott before, she's terrified of what she can do and now she knows...

That this, this is the worse she can do.

Savannah gasped, staring down at her hands. They were covered in Tracy's blood, shaking as they couldn't seem to stay still. It was like she had no control . She tried keeping them still but nothing worked because she didn't feel anything, she didn't want to do anything. She kept staring at Tracy's body with a blank look on her face, feeling herself still unable to turn away.

She thought about lying? She thought about mentioning those three masked figures and how she could make them believe her lies but... she didn't want to lie to Stiles, to Scott, to anyone. She didn't want to lie, she didn't want to run or hide because... she wanted to face her punishment for this. She wanted to get what she deserved. And she felt like she deserved the absolute worse for this.

She heard footsteps running down the stairs, coming towards her fast but she didn't bother to turn around or anything because she knew who it was. She closed her eyes, tears falling down her face as she knew this was going to hurt a whole lot more than it already did as she heard the rising heartbeats...

the ones she was scared of seeing her like this.

Stiles, Scott, Deaton, and Sheriff Stilinski all ran down the stairs and towards Savannah. They saw the blood everywhere, already knowing it was bad. Scott was in front, running fast but he suddenly came to a stop when he noticed more of the blood and Tracy's body on the floor...with Savannah sitting on her knees, staring blankly at Tracy's deceased body in front of her, covered completely in blood.. Scott looked shocked, glancing at Savannah when Stiles stopped right behind him.

"Oh my..-what happened?" She heard Stiles speak up before slowly walking closer to her along with Scott. The two best friends stopping and making no sudden movements so they wouldn't scare her.

But when they noticed the look on Savannah's face, the blank and emotionless look, with tears running down her face as blood dripped from her lips... The two of them knew she was far from okay, that whatever happened down there...

was a whole lot worse than whatever they were imagining.

"Savannah..? Savannah, what happened..?" She heard Stiles voice, it sounded distant like he was a million miles away, like it was just above a whisper.. but he wasn't miles away. he was right next to her but she couldn't feel anything..

"Savannah? Savannah, it's Scott..Can you hear me?" Scott tried talking, but just like with Stiles..he sounded like he was a million miles away..

"Savannah, please. Say something, anything."

"What happened down here?"

"Why isn't Tracy changing back?"

"Savannah? Savannah can you hear me? We need you to tell us what happened?"

"She's not going to talk, she's in some kind of state.."

"What the hell are we going to do?"

"We need to move the body."

"Yeah, we need to get Savannah cleaned up, try to figure out what's happened.."