[21] Two Halves of the Same Coin

Corey was panting, trying to get the hell out of the hospital without anyone finding him. He made his way to the basement where he could exit through the ambulance entrance. He saw the opening and the light, thinking he was home free as he made his way to the exit. But as he was walking, he suddenly heard electrical buzzing which meant the Dread Doctors were there.

Corey gasped, looking all around terrified as he quickly touched the ambulance to camouflage himself and turn invisible. A useful ability for hiding. He tried staying quiet the best he could as he watched one of the Dread Doctors walk right by him. Corey thought he was home free, thinking they didn't see him and he'd actually make it out of this alive.

But they didn't account on another Chimera finding him and proving their condition improved..unlike Corey's.

Corey suddenly gasped as he felt himself impaled through the stomach, revealing himself again. He gasped, looking down to see it was a metal rod. Corey tried moving or fighting but then that's when he felt sharp teeth dig into his neck. The person fed on him, with him not seeing who it was. He cried in pain before gasping one last time and falling to the ground.

Savannah sighed out loud, feeling her eyes shifting as she felt a bit better after getting blood in her. She felt her teeth slowly retract while she took deep breaths, staring down blankly at Corey's now lifeless body. She turned around when she heard someone approaching, standing there patiently for her work to be inspected.

The Dread Doctors stared at her before looking at Corey's body. One of them injected a needle into his neck before confirming that she had indeed killed Corey. "Your condition continues to improve..now forget." The Dread Doctors said before quickly snapping Savannah's neck and letting her body fall to the floor.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Savannah sat up, gasping for air as she looked all around her to see that she was in the basement of the hospital. She looked over and gasped when she saw Corey's lifeless body. She tried moving but her neck still felt stiff as she just rested on the ground. She groaned in pain before she heard Scott and Theo yelling her name.

"Savannah, are you okay? Oh my god..don't move or it might hurt more." Scott ran over to Savannah, helping her sit up slowly. Savannah stayed quiet, groaning in pain as she looked down at her arm to see it was fractured. She took deep breaths, looking at Scott before slowly nodding her head. "This is gonna hurt." Scott warned her.

"I've been through worse..just do it." Savannah grinned her teeth, squeezing her eyes shut and preparing herself for the pain. Scott counted to three before he snapped her arm back into place. Savannah let out a scream in pain before taking deep breaths and holding her arm close to her chest. "It'll heal in no time..but I'm not the one we need to be worried about right now.." Savannah whispered, glancing towards Corey's lifeless body.

Theo held Savannah close, helping her up as she just glared at him slightly. "What the hell happened here?" Theo questioned, holding Savannah up right so she wouldn't fall over.

Savannah shook her head. "I don't know..I-I came down here looking for Corey and next thing I knew everything went black..I-I couldn't stop them." Savannah said, not being able to remember anything after she threw the bracelet back at Theo and left him. Why couldn't she remember?

"Come on, we better get out of here..We have other things we need to attend to." Theo said, helping Savannah out of there while the three of them ran out of there before anyone could see them.

///////////////////////////

It was raining outside, coming down pretty hard as Scott parked his bike outside the animal clinic. Just as he pulled up, Stiles did as well, getting out of the jeep and walking towards his best friend.