[1] I Know What You Did Last Summer

❝ Just know you're not alone.

Cause I'm gonna make this place your home...❞

It had been almost four months since everything that happened with Kate and Peter ended. Things were going really good for the pack so far. They were living their lives for the first time in what seems like forever in peace, without any kind of threat trying to kill them. They were focusing on senior year, college and what not. They were supposed to have a plan, a vision for the future..

And Stiles was explaining his to Scott right now. 

"You know the plan. No one gets left behind. That's the plan." Stiles argued with Scott, who was trying to dissuade Stiles from bringing the jeep to college with them. "Lydia's not going to have a problem getting into Stanford. Kira's thinking USF. Malia's gonna..-uhh you know she'll think of something. And Savannah is thinking UCSB or Stanford with Lydia..The plan's perfect okay, don't mock the plan." 

"Or we could wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live." Scott commented. 

"I have a vision okay, dude? And it's a beautiful vision." Stiles laughed, looking back at his maps until he noticed Scott staring up at the full moon. "You all right? You starting to feel it?" Stiles asked. 

Scott shook his head. "No, I was just thinking about senior year.." Scott sighed, making Stiles tell him that senior year was going to be easy. "It's more like something Deaton told me once. Have you ever hear about regression to the mean?..It's basically his way of saying life can't ever be all bad or all good. Eventually things have to come back to the middle. So think about the last couple of months. Things have been good, right? But not amazing." 

Stiles shrugged his shoulders, thinking about what Scott was saying. "Yeah, I guess but it's been pretty amazing slightly. Me and Savannah are back on the mend, maybe more so than ever except for the fact that she left all summer to travel the world with Derek Hale..ugh, i still don't think I can stomach the thought that those two were together. But we've been writing, talking constantly..We're closer than we've ever been..And another plus, no one's tried to kill us in six months either." 

"Right and we've been pretty much in the middle for a while. Which means at some point the scale has to tip one way or the other. Things are gonna get really good again or..-" Scott tried saying until Stiles finished for him. 

"..-or really bad." Stiles sighed. But before Stiles could say or think his opinion in which way the scale would tip, they heard movement behind them. And suddenly, a familiar voice that made Stiles smile and think that maybe, just maybe... the scale is tipping in their favor. 

that things were going to get really good again. And from the voice he heard, instantly making him smile, it seems like it might just be that. 

"Hey.." 

Stiles quickly turned around, knowing the familiar voice that called to him and Scott. It was his favorite sound and it was like music to his ears. Which meant it could only be one person for him. Stiles smiled wide once he laid eyes on Savannah, in person for the first time in months. 

Towards the end of the first month of summer, Savannah had left to go join Derek on a trip around the world. She asked Stiles and the others to join her but they insisted that it was best for her to go alone. Besides, they were pretty sure the invitation only extended to her, not the rest of them. They all knew how Derek felt about Savannah and despite it all, he considers Savannah his family now. Stiles, however, tried protesting but when Scott reminded his best friend how traveling outside of Beacon Hills would be good for Savannah; maybe it would even help recover some of her memories that were still missing... Stiles couldn't argue with him.