[27] Find My Way Back

❝ On my way now, Don't give up on me..❞

Third person point of view: 

"Lydia? What the hell? Wh-how are you here?" Stiles and Scott questioned Lydia when she called Scott's phone when she finally found one after escaping Eichen House. 

"I-..Savannah and I managed to get control of our bodies again. And then we fought our way out. But Savannah stayed behind so I could get out to tell you guys..warn you." Lydia said, out of breath as Scott placed one of his jackets around her shoulders. 

Stiles looked at Lydia worried, stepping closer. "Savannah? Sh-..she's okay though, right?" 

Lydia nodded her head. "Yeah, she is..And she has her memories back. Theo gave them back to her, all the things rushing in back at once sent her into a catatonic state. Theo's the reason she's in Eichen." 

Stiles stood there, completely stunned for a moment. It was like Lydia's words were echoing around in his head, like it was being said over and over again. It was the fact that Lydia had just announced his dreams were finally coming true since Scott emerged with Savannah back in Mexico. 

"Sh-..Savannah remembers? Remembers remembers? Like everything?" Stiles stuttered, his voice getting caught in his throat. 

Lydia had a small smile on her face, nodding her head. "Yeah. She remembers everything and..everyone. She wanted me to tell you she's sorry and she loves you in case things go south." 

"But they wont. Cause we're going to get her out of Eichen." Scott quickly said so his best friend wouldn't go into a downward spiral. But Stiles and Scott noticed the concern look on Lydia's face, and it was something way more. "Wait, what's wrong?" Stiles and Scott quickly asked and questioned Lydia's facial expressions. 

"It's something Valack said..He tried heightening my powers as well as Savannah's. But I got out of there before he could..But there's no telling if he's already heightened Savannah's." Lydia said. 

"And that's bad because..." 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"If Valack has heightened Savannah's abilities, it's going to be devastating for everyone." Deaton explained as he laid out Polaroid pictures across the table.  "Savannah is no longer only a werewolf. She's a hybrid, a Chimera. She's part werewolf, part Siren and other parts unknown." Deaton said. 

"So what does this mean for us? What's so bad about a Siren anyways? I mean all Savannah can do is compell people and siphon memories. It's not like there's exactly a huge body of water for her to lure people to their deaths." Stiles and Scott questioned. 

"A siren is a supernatural species who are given immortality that depends on their feeding of human blood as well as given psychic abilities and accelerated healing. Sirens are also granted the ability of telepathy, mind control, memory manipulation, and claws. Due to this, they are considered to be some of the most feared supernaturals to ever walk the earth. If Valack drills a hole into Savannah's head, unlocking and heightening her gifts then it'll be devastating. Because some reasons that Sirens are so feared is the ability to release psychic pain infliction as well as psychic illusions. Due to the pain, Savannah could let out a psychic blast so powerful and huge it could in fact destroy everyone around her for a 100 mile radius." Deaton explained.