[16] Ouroboros

Scott had left with Mason and Malia to go try and locate Liam and Hayden while everyone else was staying at Scott's in an attempt to protect Corey from the Dread Doctors. Savannah wanted so desperately to help Scott find Liam but she opted out. She had been feeling the urge for blood, the urge to kill and she didn't want to be a liability..

Plus if the Dread Doctors showed up for Corey like they had for Hayden and every other Chimera.. she swore she'd torture them if they wouldn't say where Liam and Hayden were being kept. And if they refused to give their location, she would simply tear them apart. She knows she has it in her, she feels the pull of the darkness every single time. 

She sighed, snapping out of her thoughts when she heard Theo calling her. She shook her head, looking at the brunette boy in front of her who was giving her a concerned look. Theo asked if she was all right, noting that she didn't look too well. Savannah gave Theo a look, letting him mentally know that she was far from fine. She was feeling the pull of darkness, she was feeling hungry..for blood, to kill. She doesn't know if she could control it and she was scared of hurting any of them. 

"You worried about Stiles? Because he's with his dad..he's gonna be fine." Theo questioned, looking at her cautiously. 

Savannah stayed quiet at first, simply shaking her head. "I'm worried about more than just him..I'm worried about Liam, Hayden, everyone.." Savannah said quietly, refusing to look over at Theo. She stared down at her wrist, rubbing it as she squeezed her eyes shut. "I'm terrified of losing control, hurting everyone, losing Liam and..-I have this strong urge to need blood..This urge to kill..I don't know what's happening to me.." 

Theo held her hand, making her gasp a little as soon as their skin made contact. "You're gonna be fine..I promise." Theo whispered, making her shake her head a little as she pulled her hand away from his. 

"I doubt it..At least not until I know Liam's okay. Not until I..-I can tell him I'm sorry for what I said and I.." Savannah began saying as she let out a sharp breath, biting her bottom lip. She stayed quiet for a couple of seconds before looking over at Theo. "You know, when Scott first bit Liam..he was absolutely terrified. I mean he was just a kid, a freshmen and he should have only had to worry about passing his classes and not getting the sophomore slump. He shouldn't have had to worry about turning into a monster every full moon or fighting other supernatural crap that keeps happening...He's just a kid." 

"He's a brave kid to get through all that.." Theo commented, trying to make Savannah feel better, which he noticed was working slightly. Theo could tell that Savannah cared about Liam, that she saw him like family or a little brother. He remembers her saying how she basically took Liam under her wing, promising she'd never let anything hurt him. That she wouldn't let him hurt anyone since she knew that's what he was worried about. 

"When he was first bit, he was terrified. He thought he was a monster after getting the bite but I told him he wasn't, that he was just different and there was nothing wrong with that. I promised him and myself that I wouldn't let anything happen to him, that I'd help him get through this and..-and I wouldn't let him lose himself to this..because I saw myself in him. And I didn't want him to go through the same thing I did. This curse, the bite..it doesn't have to turn you into a monster unless you allow it..It took me a long time to admit that but it's true." Savannah sighed, feeling tears form in her eyes. 

Theo slowly and carefully reached for Savannah's hand, giving it a small and reassuring squeeze. He was trying to show her that he was there for her, even if she felt like she was alone. With everything, Theo thought this was what she needed. And he was kind of right. 

"It's gonna be okay..We'll find them." Theo reassured Savannah. 

Savannah let out a small sigh, looking over at Theo. "Theo, if something happens to Liam I-...I don't know what I'd do.." She said, biting her bottom lip before pulling away from him. "I can handle becoming a monster again if that's what is happening to me..I can try and figure out a way to deal with the blood lust but..-losing Liam or anyone else..I don't think I could find a way to survive that." She sighed, rubbing her forehead. She stayed quiet, biting her bottom lip and letting a tear escape her eyes. She quickly wiped it away, grabbing the bowl of water and wash cloth from the kitchen to take to Lydia and Corey who were in the living room.