[15] Unpleasantville

Savannah's world suddenly went dark when she felt something go around her neck. Everything quickly became dark when she felt her neck being snapped by someone.

Savannah just had her neck snapped, her body falling to the floor with a thud as the person who did the neck snapping, stared down at her. They smirked, bending down to brush her hair out of her face. They smirked at her 'temporarily' deceased body before turning her over slightly to examine the back of her neck. She still had a scar there, something Deaton first noticed when she came back to life and never being able to identify it or why it hadn't healed. They laughed slightly, making comments between injecting something into the back of her neck, which caused her to open her eyes and gasp.

She gasped, opening her eyes but they were bright green, her vision blurry as she laid there motionless on the floor.

"Good, you're up..Now we need you to do something." The disoriented voice said to which Savannah just stared blankly, nodding her head. They smirked, telling Savannah exactly what to do.

///////////////////////////////////////////

Scott and Lydia were beginning to worry why Savannah was taking so long, Scott wanting to go and find her but Lydia quickly reminded him that Savannah can handle herself. Scott was about to argue with Lydia when they all suddenly heard a scream in the distance, echoing throughout the school to let them know something was wrong.

Scott and Lydia warned Hayden and Liam to remain there, that they were just going to check it out and get Savannah. They told them everything was going to be fine but Liam heard the slight rise in their heartbeats. If they didn't believe everything was going to be fine, then how could Liam?

Scott and Lydia wandered down the hall, but soon got separated. Scott trying to listen for Savannah's heartbeat, trying to focus when he heard whispering voices from behind him. He quickly turned around and saw no one there. He shook his head, turning back around to see a bloody leash lightly dragging across the floor and into one of the classrooms. Scott followed the leash, wondering how the hell it was here.

He looked all around the classroom, turning to leave when suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He looked down to see he was suddenly impaled with a sword. And not just any sword, Kira's. He gasped, spitting up blood as he fell to his knees. "Kira..-" Scott tried saying as the sword was pulled from his chest and he felt the collar go around his neck, cutting off his air circulation.

"You know who I am. I am the messanger of death." Kira said, twisting the collar even more to cut off Scott's air.

Meanwhile; with Lydia

Lydia was looking down the halls, whispering for Scott. When she didn't hear him or Savannah, she debated with herself for a couple of seconds before venturing off to find them. She slowly walked down the hall, looking behind her when she heard a voice. She could have sworn she heard A..- Suddenly when she turned back around though, she saw Tracy standing at the top of the stairs in front of her.

Lydia looked confused, whispering, "Tracy?"

"Lydia? Thank god, I need your help." Tracy pleaded with Lydia.

Lydia quickly ran up the stairs and towards Tracy. "What can I do?" Lydia asked, staring at Tracy as if it was a miracle. She was dead. She shouldn't be here but for some reason Lydia wasn't questioning it.

"I need you to scream." Tracy said, glaring slightly before grabbing Lydia's head. She glared at Lydia, ripping her tongue out.

Lydia gasped, looking at her in horror as she spit up blood before tumbling down the stairs. Lydia laid there drowning and chocking on her own blood as she stared at Tracy in horror. Lydia was coughing, gagging on her blood as she tried turning to the side so she wouldn't chock.