[31] Game Day

"There's no one with a size 10 and a bloody sole." I sighed in frustration as I walked up to Stiles.

The game was going on right now, the plan was in motion. And my part was to help search for someone with a size 10 with a bloody sole. But that was turning out to be nothing since Stiles and I have been searching the entire crowd and found nothing. It was like this was completely hopeless. But none the less, we kept on searching in an attempt to find the last genetic Chimera and find out who the Beast was.

As we were searching, I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I groaned, holding a hand to my chest as I felt like something was clawing out. I almost fell over but luckily caught myself on the bleachers. I squeezed my eyes shut, breathing in and out like Derek taught me so many times before in order to remain calm. I didn't know what was happening and why it was happening now. By this time, Stiles had seen me in distress, running over to me and trying to ask what was wrong.

"Savannah? Babe, what's wrong?" Stiles asked, running over to me as he wrapped his arms around me. He looked concerned, asking what was going on but I couldn't answer. It took a couple of minutes before I could properly catch my breath.

I slowly nodded my head. "I'm fine-...I ummmm..I just got a huge headache.." I held my head, cringing at the pounding on my head. "I'm gonna go search some more for the shoe..Be careful, will you?" I asked him, looking at him with pleading eyes.

Stiles looked at me slightly confused before nodding his head. "Of course..You try not to die on me again, okay?" Stiles asked, placing a small kiss on my lips.

I smiled softly through the kiss, looking at him tiredly as I nodded my head. "I'll try my best..be safe. Love you." 

"Love you too." 

And with that, we split up to continue to searching for the bloody size ten shoe. You know, I can't believe it didn't occur to anyone yet that what if the beast or teenage chimera wasn't wearing the shoe at the moment? Like what if... I don't know? what if they put that size ten shoe print as a distraction from their real shoe size or to throw the scent off themselves? It's possible. Maybe it was all the crime shows I'm watching lately that have all these crazy theories running through my mind or maybe it was just Stiles rubbing off on me. 

Either way, I was keeping my mind open to a lot of things because... I don't know why I had this itching feeling that whoever has the size ten bloody shoe was not going to be our answer to who the Beast was... Call it a hunch but I don't think we're that lucky to even find the damn thing in the first place. 

"Your time to shine is almost upon us.." 

I heard a voice inside my head as I quickly turned around, trying to see if I could pin point the location but it was useless. I looked all around me but didn't see anyone or anything that could have possibly made the noise I was hearing. I kept hearing this weird voice in my head, telling me that "my time" was almost here and that I was " a success". A fear coursed through me as I felt like it was the Dread Doctors. I mean who else could it be right? 

Unless I'm finally going crazy, side effect of coming back to life, am I right? 

I shook these thoughts, focusing on the task at hand. I kept looking through the crowd, spotting a bunch of different shoes but finding no size 10 with a bloody sole. And it was getting annoying. I looked under one more shoe before sighing in annoyance, looking to the side of me to see something that caught my attention. I saw a familiar figure near the news vans and without thinking, I ran over to them. The figure was trying to get away but I grabbed them by the shoulders and tossed them to the side of one of the news van. The figure groaned as she glanced up at me, glaring at me with a slight surprised look.