[32] A Tale as Old as Time

third person point of view:

"What the hell do you mean Savannah's the Beast?! How the hell does that happen?! Ugh-..somebody call Derek! He needs to know." Scott was spiraling right now. The Beast, killer they've all been trying to catch and stop turned out to be one of his best friends and his best friend's love. It was one huge kick in the nuts.

"What the hell happened?" Kira exclaimed, wondering the same thing as they all turned to stare at Stiles.

He sighed, pulling at his hair as he wasn't even sure how to explain. "I-I don't even know h-..." Stiles began trying to come up with an explanation when all of a sudden, the McCall pack turned towards a familiar voice coming from behind them.

"..-I think I might be able to shed some light on that fact."

Stiles turned around, glaring at Theo who was standing before them with Tracy standing beside him like a bodyguard. Without wasting another second, Stiles stepped closer to Theo, hitting him across the face as a fight was sure to erupt. Scott had to pull Stiles back, standing in between him and Theo while Tracy already had her claws out getting ready to rip into anyone who touched Theo. Liam was growling, his anger getting the better of him as Lydia had to hold him back as well. There's no telling what would happen if Liam got his claws around Theo's throat.

Actually, that's not really a question. Liam would rip Theo's throat out for hurting Savannah and his bright yellow beta eyes would shift to a dark, piercing blue to signal an innocent life he took. But Theo was hardly innocent, but that does not defy the rules of the supernatural order. Take a life, your eyes change. Bring back a life..well, one must be sacrificed in their place. There's a balance to certain supernatural laws that must be maintained. And the Dread Doctors breaking that balance had consequences that none of them were seeing clearly yet.

"Okay, let's just..breathe." Scott said, glaring at Theo.

"If you have something to say, say it Theo before we let our beta with anger issues off his leash." Lydia threatened, barley holding a hand to Liam's chest to keep him from ripping Theo's head off.

 "I'd listen to her..he seems to have picked up his anger issues from Savannah..And we all seen how she gets when she's angry..Do you really wanna piss off her protege?" Stiles quickly added, not taking his eyes off Theo.

Theo let out a small laugh, shaking his head. "Look, we're all on the same side here. We want to stop the Dread Doctors and the Beast-.."

"..-It's no longer just the Beast! It's Savannah!" Stiles snapped. "You claim to have loved her-..cared for her."

"I do." Theo answered.

"No, you don't. Because you don't want to save Savannah, you want to stop "the Beast". You don't care that they're the same person. You don't care about anything but wanting to kill her and take her power." Stiles threatened, stepping closer but Scott walked forward with his best friend, afraid of what drastic measure his best friend might take in the heat of the moment.