[28] Map of Memories

❝ I took the stars from my eyes and then I made a map, 
I knew that somehow I could find my way back..❞

Theo looked at Parrish as he broke down the door easily, completely on fire like nothing. Theo quickly went into Savannah's cell, grabbing her by the throat as he sank his claws into her neck. Savannah gasped, groaning in pain from not only Theo digging his claws into her neck but all the pain and thoughts of everyone around her. 

"Back off." Theo warned Parrish but he wasn't listening. Theo yelled for his pack to stop Parrish, each of them trying but failing miserably. As Theo was distracted, Valack grabbed his tool and dug into the back of Theo's leg. 

Theo growled in pain, letting go of Lydia as Valack pushed him backwards to Stiles. The two of them fell but Stiles quickly pushed Theo away from him. Savannah was on the floor, holding her head as she tried blocking out all the thoughts. There were so many voices in her head, it was killing her. She couldn't find a moment of peace, a moment of silence. Everything was so loud, so freaking loud. It was deafening. 

Valack was going to grab Savannah and drag her away but Stiles tried stopping him. "Don't touch her." Stiles tried stopping him but Valack quickly turned around and smacked Stiles across the face with his tool. Stiles groaned in pain as he quickly fell. 

Savannah's eyes went wide as Valack hit Stiles, seeing him fall to the floor in pain. "No!" Savannah growled for Valack to stop hurting Stiles, everything around them shaking as lights started breaking and glass shattering. Everyone tried covering their ears, feeling like their head was going to explode. Savannah kept growling, feeling her bones breaking as she began shifting. She didn't know what was happening to her, she just remembers last time this happened..it was when she killed Tracey. 

Savannah cried in pain, twisting on the floor as her bones were breaking and shifting her into something..something worse then any of them could imagine. Everyone was feeling like their heads were going to explode before  suddenly it stopped. Stiles looked to see Valack breaking Savannah's neck, causing her to pass out for the moment in order to stop her from killing them all. Stiles looked as Valack quickly dragged Savannah's body away, leaving them all there to still deal with the on fire Parrish.

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Savannah slowly started waking up, her neck feeling sore as she knew someone snapped it. It hurt every single time, no matter how many times it happened. I guess it was a side effect of coming back to life or never staying dead for too long. She slowly opened her eyes, feeling the strain of the light shining down on her. 

"Wh-where am I?" Her voice broke, sore as she felt disoriented. 

"It's okay, Savannah. Just a little bit longer. You can make it." Valack told her, attaching two devices to each side of her head as he started turning the dial up on the machine. Savannah looked all around her, not knowing where they were as she groaned in pain, feeling like she was going to explode. All the sounds, voices. It was killing her. "I want you to focus on this, focus on the other sounds you hear, push them aside. Focus on this specific sound." Valack said, watching as Savannah kept groaning in pain. 

Savannah kept groaning in pain, crying as tears fell down her face. She squeezed her eyes shut, crying for him to make it stop until suddenly..her face lightened up. She let out a sharp breath, feeling more and more weak. It was like someone suddenly gave her a sedative. She started breathing slowly, feeling more and more relaxed, like everything was slowing down around her.