[18] Holding On, Letting Go

"What the hell happened here?" Theo asked, pulling his truck over and handing Savannah the new dress he brought her.

After the incident at hand, Savannah called Theo for help. She was scared to ask anyone else, scared for anyone else especially Stiles to see her in that light. Or darkness. It was something she was terrified of, she was terrified of herself and what she's capable of. Because what she is capable of..it scares her. She keeps fearing she might do the same or worse to those she cares about.. it haunts her every thoughts.

Savannah let out a sharp breath, throwing the rest of the blood soaked napkins into the dumpster before grabbing the dress from Theo. She gave him a look, him sighing before turning around to allow her to change out of her blood soaked dress. Savannah took a deep breath, slowly pealing off her clothes as she started explaining to Theo best she could.

"I-..I don't know. I just remember going downstairs and I suddenly got this headache. It was such an intense pain that I never felt before when suddenly everything went dark. Next thing I knew, I was waking up surrounded by this horror..." Savannah sighed, coughing to allow Theo to turn around to look at her.

Theo stepped closer to her, soothing her best he could as he lightly ran his hands down her arms. "It's gonna be okay.. We'll deal with this."

"Theo, I-..I killed them. Look at this, there's no going around this. I need to go tell Stiles dad and hope he doesn't kill me on the spot.." Savannah panicked, trying to take a step but Theo kept her in place.

"No, we can't tell." Theo argued.

"Theo..I did something bad. I have to own up to it. These people, whether they deserved it or not, they shouldn't have died like this or at least by my hands. I-I need to be punished." Savannah cried, breathing heavy as she felt like her entire world was coming down around her. It was like all the light was getting snuffed out by the darkness. She felt the walls closing down around her.b

"We're gonna figure this out and what's happening to you..But punishing yourself and throwing yourself to the sharks isn't gonna help..Let's just..-look, let's just go to this dinner or whatever and we'll deal with this after. It'll be fine, I promise..Just trust me.." Theo said, cupping Savannah's face lightly in his hands.

Savannah stared into Theo's eyes, looking at the details of his face. And even if there was the tiniest, quietest voice in the back of her mind..she just simply nodded her head, listening to him and not questioning it..whether she knew she should or not. It was like Theo..had this sort of pull on her, some sort of spell that she couldn't explain.

Savannah nodded her head, allowing Theo to grab her hand and lead her away from the massacre in front of them. But Savannah looked over her shoulder, taking one last look all around her before climbing into Theo's truck. She felt like something was wrong but she listened to Theo, not allowing herself to worry or overthink it for now..

which she felt would bite her in the ass for it later on..

///////////////////////////////////////

"Sorry we're late..I-ummm..had to change my dress. Spilled something on it." Savannah coughed awkwardly while her and Theo walked up to the table where Scott and Kira were already waiting. Theo pulled Savannah's chair out, allowing her to let out a small smile, thanking him before taking her seat. Theo sat down right next to her, offering her a small smile before each of them picked up their menus.

The night seemed to go pretty good for the most part. It was nothing new or bad. Just like a normal double date, nothing extraordinary and nothing under good. Things were actually.. nice, normal and it felt so, so good to each of them that they had even this small time frame of relief and peace. And while it was nice and Savannah doesn't regret coming.. there was just something inside of her that felt like this was.. wrong. Not wrong in a bad way but that she kind of felt like she should be here with someone else, someone who's not Theo.