[10] The Cell

"You failed to mention that I couldn't go in there with you.." Savannah glared at Stiles. 

After giving the front desk their belongings, everyone was lead downstairs. Where the "special" cases were kept. But since the walls were outlined with mountain ash to keep the supernatural they had kept inside, that meant anyone supernatural couldn't enter. 

And that included Scott, Kira, and Savannah. 

Stiles gave her an apologetic look. "I forgot okay. I didn't do this intentionally." Stiles defended himself. 

Savannah kept staring at the "line" where it wouldn't let Scott or Kira pass. She just kept staring at it, thinking about something in the back of her mind. No matter how hard she wanted to cross it, to be able to protect Stiles and Lydia..something was telling her not to attempt to cross it. It was like a little voice in her head she didn't know why though.... 

She quickly snapped out of her thoughts, shaking her head and glaring at him slightly. "If you're going, I'm going." She replied. 

"You can't. We'll be fine. I'll make sure that Lydia doesn't get hurt." Stiles said.

Savannah sighed, shaking her head. "I don't just want her safe....I want you safe too.." She whispered, refusing at first to look at him. Even if she started feeling things for Theo that she didn't know why or could explain, it doesn't erase what she feels for Stiles. And that meant she would always worry for his safety and only wanted him to be protected. 

"I'll be fine.." Stiles brushed a loose piece of hair behind her ear. 

She sighed, glancing to see the orderly was distracted by explaining the rules to the others so she saw this as her opportunity. She grabbed something from out of her boot and placed it in his jacket pocket. He looked at her confused before seeing what she managed to smuggle into Eichen. 

"Is this..-" He began saying before she quietly cut him off. 

She nodded her head, shushing him. "..-yes, be quiet..In case anything happens, use it. Don't even think about the consequences, just keep yourself and Lydia safe.." She said while Stiles nodded his head. She held his hand in her's, staring at them intertwined with a small smile on her face. She slowly let Stiles hand go, letting him walk over the line and go stand next to Lydia. 

The two of them reassured everyone they'd be fine.

Savannah had a worried look on her face but none the less believed in the two of them to not die. "I'll be right here..Yell if you need anything and I mean it..if anything starts going south, get the hell out of there." She warned the two of them before she stood there helplessly watching as the two of them walked off, further into Eichen. 

She sighed, leaning against the wall from Scott and Kira while the three of them waited there.. waited until Stiles and Lydia would come back. 

//////////////////////////////////////

In Savannah's mind, hours had passed since Stiles and Lydia walked away further into the hell house that was Eichen. She was messing with her hands, pacing back and forth as Scott and Kira tried convincing her that everything was going to be fine. 

"It's going to be fine.." Scott said for what seemed like the millionth time. 

"I know, I know...but it still doesn't mean I don't hate this whole thing..I just feel helpless, I just..-I want him to be safe.." She sighed, looking down at the ground. "I don't know what I'd do if something happened to him.." She whispered more to herself than to them.