Summary//Playlist

❝ Dear Stiles, 

Hope you enjoyed the last package I sent you guys. Hopefully Scott managed to make you listen to my note about not eating too much of the peppers at once otherwise you'll and I quote the seller "burn your face off and burn a hole in your stomach." Anyways, summers been great so far here in South America. It's really awesome with all the hikes and scenic routes and being able to run as fast as I can without worry that someone will see. It really has been amazing and Derek seems really happy here with Cora. He sends his hellos and what not. (well sort of not really but I forced him to say it to me so I can write it down)

But my favorite part of the summer besides writing you has been Europe. Italy was amazing and you'd love it. Derek's serious when he's like there's so much of the world outside of Beacon Hills. Sadly, summer is coming to and end. But I'm really looking forward to seeing you and everyone soon. and yes, I got you souvenirs. 

love, Savannah ...❞

  Dear Savannah,
Well Beacon Hills has pretty much been the same thing since you left to go visit Derek at the beginning of summer. Well minus people trying to kill us every other second. Your postcards and letters are my favorite part of the week. Honestly, it's been pretty boring without you. Scott's been busy with helping Liam train and Kira's in New York right now but she should be coming back around the same time as you. Lydia's been studying and basically getting into college already. Malia's been busy with..well..summer school and trying to get into senior year. Lydia's been helping her so.. You're basically the only one who will binge watch netflix originals with me and do spontaneous road trips. Hopefully you're back soon because I'm basically going crazy here without you.. 

And tell Derek I said "hi" or whatever. And thanks for the souvenir. fingers crossed its a tshirt that says "my friend traveled the world and all i got was this crappy tshirt". 

Miss you loads, talk soon.

love, Stiles ...❞

  ❝ Dear Stiles; 

Honestly, as much fun as traveling the world with Derek has been, I really miss you guys. Especially you, you're the only one who understand my references to harry potter and or all things marvel related. despite our opposite sides of civil war (iron man is forever better no matter what you say) I miss you. 
[[And there's something I've been meaning to tell you.. I guess its been the distance or that stupid quote about "distance making the heart grow stronger" or some bullshit like that. I don't know but.. being away from beacon hills and you, it really opened my eyes. Well, they've been open for a while and I've been thinking about you...and how i feel about you.. love is something I don't really know how to express or even really know about and I guess what I'm saying is.. I love you and I'm in love with you..And I hope you're still there waiting when I get back..sorry it took me so long to catch up..-- (alt; delete paragraph) ]]

hope you are having an amazing summer and i'll see you soon

love, Savannah