[23] It All Came Back To Me

"Lydia? Lydia? Where the hell are you?" Savannah tried calling Lydia's phone but it kept going to voicemail. Savannah parked her car, quickly running towards the library to find Lydia. As Savannah was running and coming up to the library, she suddenly came to a stop. She felt a headache coming on, like her head was getting split open. Savannah groaned in pain, trying to push through the pain as Lydia needed her. 

Savannah pushed through the pain, ignoring the thirsty feeling she was getting. The thirst for blood, for kill. She took a deep breath, pushing through and continuing to the library by reminding herself of one important thing. 

That Lydia needed her. 

As Savannah ran into the library, she almost instantly spotted Lydia on the floor. 

"Lydia!" Savannah gasped, running over to her strawberry blonde friend. Savannah keeled down and lightly picked Lydia up in her arms. Savannah checked to make sure Lydia had a pulse, which she did. Thank god. "Oh my go-..you're okay, you're okay..Come on, open your eyes. What happened? Tell me who did this to you?" Savannah's voice broke as she felt her breath get caught in her throat when Lydia started steering awake. 

Lydia groaned in pain, opening her mouth slightly to try and talk but she felt her voice strain. 

Savannah looked at her confused, trying to listen more closely. "Ly-..Lydia, I don't know what you're saying. Who did this to you?" Savannah asked, putting her ear closer to Lydia as she heard her whispering something. 

"T-.." 

"What?" Savannah questioned, listening more closely as her eyes widen when she heard the name of who did this to her. 

"Th-..Theo.." Lydia whispered before passing out in Savannah's arms. 

Savannah took deep breaths, chewing on the inside of her cheek as she felt an intense rage burning inside of her at the sound of Theo being the one to hurt Lydia. Then it all suddenly became clear, it was Theo all along. Stiles was right. 

Theo can't be trusted. 

"I didn't want you to find out this way." Savannah heard a familiar voice say behind her as she quickly turned her head to see Theo standing in the doorway. Savannah felt herself holding back a growl as she slowly put Lydia down. She made sure Lydia was safe before turning around to glare at Theo, feeling herself getting angry and angrier. 

Savannah growled at Theo, glaring at him as she felt her fangs piercing her gums. "What the hell did you do to her?" Savannah growled. 

"Savannah, calm down." Theo tried calming her but it was no use. 

"Don't tell me to calm down." Savannah growled even louder, her vision turning bright green as her supernatural eyes came into play. She cracked her neck a little, feeling her face shift before she let out a loud growl. "Now give me one good reason not to rip you apart right now! Was Everything a lie?!" She growled loudly. 

"No, it wasn't. I care about you..-" Theo tried saying but was cut off by Savannah growling and running towards him. She smacked Theo across the face, grabbing him by the shoulders and tossing him into the tables. 

"..-Liar! Everything you say is a lie! Since day one, you've lied! Everything!" Savannah growled, running to Theo but he quickly pushed her backwards, making her crash into the nearby table. Savannah growled, grabbing a chair and smashing it towards Theo. "I want to know why! After everything we've been through..why?" Savannah growled, tossing another chair at him before running up to him. She clawed at him, kicking him while losing complete control as she felt herself shifting even more.