[26] Fade Into You

I slowly reopened my eyes, seeing that I was laying on the cold forest floor. How the hell did I get here? I have no idea. I stood up, holding my head as I felt like someone was cracking my skull open and letting my brain and all its contents fall to the ground. I looked all around me, trying to notice where the hell I was exactly but then it didn't take me long before I realized it.

I was at the place in the forest where Scott had gotten bitten for the first time. Where Peter turned him into a beta which was the first step on the road to Scott becoming the true alpha he was always meant to be.

I let out a sigh of relief. I don't know how I got here but all I know is that I'm grateful to be out of Eichen House finally. As I started walking through the forest, I thought about Lydia. Did she make it out of Eichen? I had to go back for her if she didn't, there was no way I'd ever in a million years leave her in that hell hole. I started picking up the pace, stopping suddenly when I heard a familiar heartbeat.

Stiles.

Without having movement of my legs, I started running towards his heartbeat. I kept on running and running, not stopping because it sounded like Stiles was in trouble. I kept on running for what seemed like forever until I stopped in front of the Beacon Hills water plant. I looked all around me before going to run inside. But I stopped when I suddenly felt a sharp and shocking pain go throughout my entire body. I growled in pain, falling to the floor while holding my head. I squeezed my eyes shut, crying in pain as I felt like someone was trying to tear me apart.

I kept on crying in pain, slowly reopening my eyes to see that I was back in Eichen.

"No..." I whispered to myself, seeing I was in my cell still. Nothing had changed. Except that Stiles wasn't here. Instead, it was Valack in my cell holding a machine that was used for psycho-shock therapy. I'm guessing he was trying to shock me awake. Well, looks like it didn't work.

"Have no fear, Ms. Knight. I shall return to you once I've visited Lydia..Oh, the plans I have for the both of you.." Valack said before slowly walking away from my cell and leaving me there.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes before getting a sharp pain in my chest again. I cried in pain, holding a hand to my chest while taking deep breaths. I knew this pain, I felt it. It was Stiles. I think he and Scott were in danger. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to focus on finding them wherever they maybe in Beacon Hills. Come on, I'm part Siren for pete's sake. That's gotta mean I have some ability that'll help me locate them. I can mess with people's heads, maybe if I focus on that ability... I'll be able to find them. To locate them.

I kept my eyes shut, trying not to focus on the pain in my chest while I heard Stiles screaming Scott's name. I quickly turned around to see that the back of my cell was gone. It was like my room was half Eichen and the other half down in some kind of sewer system tunnel. He looked like he was in some sort of tunnel with Scott. This only relaxed me for half of a split second's dust because I knew Scott would keep him safe. But still, I needed to get out of here. I took deep breaths, trying to focus and find movement in my body in order to break the hell out of here.

Then, that's when I saw Stiles and Scott down there in the tunnel with Theo and his walmart brand pack. It looked like they were fighting. I had to do something. I had to help them. Stiles-..he could get hurt, worse.

"Stop it! Stop it!" I yelled, trying to get anyone to hear me but it wasn't working. It was like no one could hear me. I kept on yelling but it was like no one could hear me. Suddenly, my eyes went wide when I saw Theo grab Stiles by the shirt and shove him against the wall. It looked like he was going to hurt him, maybe worse. We all know Theo's the scum of the earth right now.