Chapter 42: Step By Step

12:35am

It was dark and silent. Not counting the quiet breathing of both Prompto and Noct as they slept. Noct had fallen asleep with his arms wrapped around Prompto. And Prompto was beginning to move beside him. Prompto shook his head side to side slowly. He began to sweat from his forehead and neck. Minutes passed and Prompto began to pant. He held onto Noct's black shirt and squinted his eyes as he panted more.

"No... " Prompto whispered.

"...haa...let go" Prompto whispered in his sleep.

Noct slowly opened his eyes and blinked several times before looking down at a shaking Prompto.

"Prompto?" Noctis asked worried.

"No.. Let go, Haaa, Get off" Prompto began to say.

"Prompto" Noct whispered as he got up and hovered over him.

"No", Prompto whispered, "Get- Get off me!" he tried pushing Noct away but Noct pulled him up in a seating position.

"Hey, wake up, wake up" Noct tried to hold him as Prompto struggled.

"Get off me!" Prompto cried.

Prompto began hitting Noct. Noct hugged him tight and Prompto fought under him.

"LET GO!" Prompto cried.

"Prompto, its me.. Its just a dream.. Its just a bad dream" Noct held him tight.

"Help!!...nnnhhh!!!... Noct!!!" Prompto cried and Noct shook him awake, "Prompto! I'm here!"

Prompto woke up and stared at Noct.

"..Noct" Prompto whispered with tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, it's me" Noct whispered and hugged him tight.

"Noct... Noct..... He was here. He was here..." Prompto cried in his arms.

"Sh sh sh its ok.... Its ok... It was only a nightmare. Its over, I'm here... I'm here"

Prompto held his shirt tight and Noct led him back to bed.

Prompto once again was in his arms sobbing quietly.

"Noct, hug me tighter" Prompto whispered and frowned while squinting his eyes shut.. Noct moved closer until he could feel Prompto's heartbeat.

"Don't let go" Prompto said as he hid his face on Noct's neck and fidgeted with Noct's shirt.

"Never" Noct embraced him.

Prompto tried to stay calm but he couldn't. He was feeling desperate. He just wanted to forget. He still had the disgusting feeling wandering inside him. He wanted everything to go back to normal. Prompto pulled away and sat up.

"Prompto?" Noct whispered and sat up beside him.

Prompto shook his head and panted out loud.

"What's wrong?" Noct touched Prompto's shoulder to make him face him.

Prompto turned around and kissed Noct in a sloppy way.

"Prompt-ngh"

"Hmmhnnhgh" Prompto kissed him.

Noct pushed him away, "hey, what are you doing?"

Prompto covered his mouth and inched closer to hug him tight, "I'm sorry.... I just feel so anxious, I can't take it anymore... Make it stop.. Make it stop!.... I feel so........ Ugh ~~~" he cried.

"I want the same but what do you want me to do?" Noct looked at Prompto with his soft eyes.

"..I don't know!" Prompto yelled in desperation. Noct jumped a little. Prompto looked at Noct with wide open eyes and then covered his face with his palms in fustration.

Noctis X Prompto | SMUTTY HANGOVER On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara