Chapter 47.1: Family

Part 1
First Night

"Yeah.. It's a boy" Noct said on the phone to King Regis.

"I still can't believe I missed his birth" Regis said over the phone.

Noct laughed,  "don't worry dad,  you didn't miss anything... Only the first cry of your grandson"

King Regis sighed,  "Don't make me feel bad"

"I'm not" Noct laughed as he watched Prompto holding Cloud in bed and giving him milk out of a bottle.

"And what did my son and his husband name my precious grandson?" Regis asked.

"...we... We named him Cloud" Noct softly smiled.

"What a wonderful name. It sounds pure. I love it." King Regis smiled.

"..thanks dad..... Did you see Luna's kid?" Noct asked as he saw Prompto smile down at Cloud.

"I have and he is beautiful and small"

"And.. " Noct made a mischievous smirk, "do you know his name?"

"Yeah I do"

"What is it?" Noct asked in excitement.

"I can't tell you"

Noct frowned and pouted, "I guess, I won't know until we see each other"

"Indeed"

Noct smiled.

"Oh son.. Luna wants to speak with you"

"She awake? Pass her on" Noct said.

Silence was heared then Luna's voice came in.

"Noct?" Luna said over the phone.

"Luna,  congratulations" Noct said.

"Thank you Noct! Congratulations to you too. Who would have thought both our kids were going to be born in the same day. And boys too!" Luna said excited.

Noct could suddenly hear a cry of a babyborn through the line.

"Is that your kid?" Noct smiled.

"Yeah it is..... Oh~ how is my baby boy?~" Luna softly said to her newborn,  "you hungry? Yes you're hungry" Noct smiled at what she said.

"Noct I'll pass you on to Nyx.. I need to feed the baby"

"Of course, go on and again.. Congrats on becoming a mother. You will be a great mother"

"Thank you Noct. Back to you. I wish you true happiness to your new family"

Noct smiled and then heared Nyx on the line.

"Noct" Nyx said.

"Nyx"

"I heared and congrats. What a coincidence right?"

"It sure is" Noct nodded.

1:05am

"Dear.. You should go to sleep. Its past midnight. Ignis brought the crib already " Noct sat beside him on bed and watched Prompto look down at Cloud who was sleeping peacefully next to him in bed.

Prompto sighed and stared at their son,  "Isnt he gorgeous?... this beautiful being was inside me all this time... Cloud is the fruit of our love. He is just so beautiful" Prompto whispered and carrased Cloud's small chubby white cheeks.