Chapter 47.2:Family

Part 2
Lessons

The Next Morning

6:45am

Noct woke up and stretched like a dog. He closed his eyes and sighed tiredly.

The last four years have been the happiest for Noct and Prompto, but tiring. Ignis had helped them in learning how to take care of Cloud when he was a baby and they are just glad all of that was over. Now taking care of Cloud was a bit more easier.

Flashback 4 years ago

Ignis watched Prompto change Cloud's diapers.

"You're doing it wrong. If you don't do it right,  he can get hurt" Ignis said.

"I did it how you said though" Prompto whined.

"Haaa~!" Cloud cried.

"Again" Ignis lifted his glasses.

****************

"Noct,  you have to turn him face down and tap his back in order for Cloud to burp after he eats every time" Ignis said.

"Got it" Noct said

*********

*Cloud cries in the night*

Prompto and Noct are exhausted, so Noct takes his phone out and dials Ignis's number.

"Ignis" Noct muttered.

"What is it?" Ignis said over the phone.

"Cloud woke up... Can you come and give him food, just this once?" Noct hesitated to ask.

Ignis sighed,  "next time I won't do it. I am not his parent. You both are. You both wanted a kid and with it comes responsibility....... "

"I'm sorry" Noct muttered.

"..I'll be on my way, don't worry" Ignis said and hung up.

Noct looked at Prompto,  "is he coming Noct?" Prompto muttered in his sleep.

"..he is" Noct closed his eyes,  while cloud continued to cry.

6 Months later

"Say apa~" Noct said and made funny faces as he gave Cloud Gerber, baby food.

Cloud opened his little mouth a little and ate what was given.

"Say apa~" Noct said.

"Apa?... What's that?" Prompto sat beside Noct with his own food.

"It means dad" Noct said, "he has two dads... So I thought it would be easier"