Chapter 37: Its Almost Time

"Big"
"Small"

"Glasses"
"Cups"

"Limo"
"Just a car is fine"

"Black"
"White"

"But the Nifs are white"

"And so what? They got nothing towards you" Prompto barked at Noct who sat in a chair beside him.

Ignis sighed, "this is going to be a long day"

"It seems like you guys have a lot to agree on" Galdio laughed at a chair besides Ignis.

They were sitting at a small room in the palace. All of them sat in chairs and a round table stood in between them with notes and wedding samples.

"We are!" Noct and Prompto said in unison.

Ignis shook his head.

"Look, isn't a limo too big? It's only me in there" Prompto calmly said as be made circular doodles with a pen on a paper in front of him.

"And what about me when I get in with you after we marry"

Prompto stopped doodling and blushed a little.

"I just want the best for you" Noct said.

Gladio had a funny smile on his face. He thought this was so cheesy and funny.

"But isn't everything so expensive? We can just have a small wedding" Prompto placed his hands on the table.

"Look Prompto" Ignis started to talk, "don't take it personal but you are going to become royalty and the country has to know. People will be there and we can't offer them a simple plastic cup but a glass. Do you understand? What we give reflects us at Lucis." Ignis explained.

"Don't you want to marry me?" Noct looked at Prompto.

Gladio giggled and both Ignis and Noct stared at him.

"..sorry" Gladio got serious.

"And?.. " Noct asked Prompto.

"..I do.. "

"So you know what things won't go in your favor?" Ignis said.

"..you sounded just like a mother you know that?" Prompto chuckled as he looked down at the table.

"I am told that a lot. I do have excellent cooking skills" Ignis straightened his attire.

Prompto smiled.

"But you do understand?" Ignis asked.

"I do"

"..And I do want to inform you guys that the wedding has been announced to the media already"

"Wait what?" Prompto said.

"I gave him the order to do so" Noct said.

Prompto looked at Noct then Ignis.

"Exactly, but we didn't say who he was going to marry Noct."

"Oh" Prompto said.

"This will be your wedding and we have not much time left, so you guys have to agree on it right now" Ignis said.

"You're right.. Sorry guys" Noct said.

"Apology acce-"

"Not accepted" Gladio interrupted Iggy.

Noct looked up at Gladio, "what?"

"I still can't believe you guys are getting married. It feels surreal to me.. even seems like a joke" Gladio said with his arms crossed.