Chapter 9.3: All About Us

Part 3
Duscae

The Next Day
Duscae Trip

"Are you ready?" Noct stood by the door of Prompto's room, looking anxious and in a hurry to get out already,  playing with his keys as he did.

"Yeah" Prompto was wearing a warm, gray hoodie sweater, with a burgandy scarf around his neck and a pair of nice, but not too tight jeans that looked fantastic on him. It was spring but it was still cold out. Prompto had filled his sports bag and his backpack with some clothes and utilities they could need. Prompto put on his backpack and carried his sportbag by his side.  Noct waited for him at his door,  still rumbling through his keys, as he stared at Prompto coming towards him. Prompto's hair was not styled up, he had it down like yesterday,  but it wasn't long like yesterday. He cut it shorter so at least his eyes would show. Noctis thought he looked extremely cool, hot and cute at the same time.  Noctis felt like a real couple.

"Done?" Noctis asked.

Prompto nodded.

"Ok" Noct answered nervously.  Noct was anticipating their 3 days off in Duscae,  but this trip was only meant to see if his feelings for Prompto weren't for pure pleasure and Prompto knew that.

Prompto got closer to Noct, who tensed in front of him. Noct stared at him as Prompto raised his right hand and cupped his cheek.

"Why such in a hurry? We got all this days just for ourselves" He whispered to Noct.

Noct let out a small shaky sigh.

"Don't be so nervous" Prompto whispered as he closed his eyes before kissing Noct softly.  Their lips felt each other softly as Prompto held Noct's waist with his left hand.

It was quick but nice. They parted lips and looked at each other again.

"OK,  let's go" Prompto whispered on Noct's ear.  Prompto walked past Noct and headed towards the door.

Noct was nervous, could he really be in love with him.

Noct followed and Prompto locked the door to his apartment.  Noct started up his car as Prompto set his bags in the back seat before hopping into the passengers seat.

10:30am

They we're both out of Insomnia driving through Hammerhead. It is a good thing that today is Saturday,  there isn't a lot of traffic, which makes it a peaceful ride.

"So what excuse did you say to say you will be gone for 3 days?" Prompto layed back in his seat and looked at Noct.

"I had Ignis cover me up..... My dad is busy this days so I think this is a good time..... "

"Hmmm" Prompto hummed in agreement.

Prompto stared back to the road.

"Woaw!! Chocobos!"

Noct glanced at Prompto.  He looked really cute.

"Aaww They are so cute, cuddly and friendly.... I wish I had one back home" Prompto layed his head back to the seat.

"........I'm sorry"