Chapter 9.4: All About Us

Part 4
Confession 0.2

"What did you do this past 4 weeks?"

"Huh?"

"Im asking you" Noct demanded in a low voice.

Prompto stared at Noct and sat up properly.

Prompto looked down and then to the side, not wanting to touch that subject. It felt lonely and depressing and he didn't want to feel like that right now.

"Nothing" prompto whispered, not looking at Noct.

Noct grabbed Prompto's chin and turned his face so he faced him.

"You're lying to me" Noct said back.

"Well then what do you want me to say?!" Prompto slapped Noct's hand away and barked back.

"......I just want to know.... I just.. "

"Look... Don't worry... I won't do anything stupid again" Prompto looked away.

Noctis closed in on his neck, sniffing his scent and sniffing his ear. Prompto squinted his eyes close.

"You promise? " Noct whispered in his neck before taking a lick on his earlobe.

Prompto let out a soft shiver and pushed Noct away lightly.

Noct looked at Prompto with slight surprise.

Prompto got up and started heading towards the car which was parked at the bottom of the camping ground.

Noct stood up and grabbed Prompto's wrist, but Prompto slapped his hand away. Prompto looked at Noct with a hurt and annoyed face. Prompto brushed it away with his hand and let out a sigh before turning around and walking towards the car.

"Hey, prompt! " Prompto walked towards the car and before he could get there, Noct warped in front of him.

Prompto ignored him and walked around him.

Once he got there, Noct turned him around and pressed him against the car behind him.

"What's wrong?" He whispered. Both their eyes staring at each other intensely.

Prompto struggled but the pain got the best of him.

"Ugh, Noct... At times like this...... I wish I never had crossed paths with you, then none of this would had happened. "

Prompto layed his head on Noct's shoulder. He held onto his shoulders as he felt hopeless.

Noct didn't know what to do. He was hurting Prompto without noticing. Its like if he were playing with his emotions but he wasn't. All Noct could do right now was to embrace him.

Noct bend his head down and kissed his neck. Prompto bend his neck back and Noct grabbed the opportunity to kiss him on the lips. Their kisses where short and lustful. Their heads turning sideways for better entrance. Noct opened the car door and pushed Prompto in, in the passengers seat. Noct went in with him, closing the door beside him. Noct hovered over Prompto and continued kissing him. Noct set the seat more back so it weren't that cramped. It was cold so Noct just pulled Prompto's jeans and underwear half way down, just enough that he could see his entrance. Prompto unzipped Noct's jeans and took out Noct's member himself.

"Ngh... If you touch it yourself .... I... "

Prompto placed Noct's member on his entrance and then grabbed Noct's ass and pulled him in him.

"Aahh" Noct whined. Prompto squinted his eyes in pain but was then erased by lustful and pleasurable eyes. His cheeks we're pink, his breaths were timid and irregular. He panted for air, saliva dripping a little in the corner of his mouth. Noct stared down at Prompto as he took his time to feel his insides every time he thrust in. He thrust in and then pulled out slow, thrust in and pulled out slow.

Noct grabbed hold of the seat below Prompto and with his left hand he lifted Prompto's legs higher to get a better angle. He thrust in hard and then continued to follow the pace he was before. Prompto stared at Noct's eyes.

"......Noct?.... "

"Yeah..... " he continued thrusting in.

"Kiss me" he whined. He stretched his arms and wrapped them around Noct's neck. Noct hovered over his lips and whispered to Prompto, "what was it.. Aah... That you wanted? "

"Kiss me Noct" they smashed lips and tasted the flavor of their lips, interchanging saliva and interwinding tongues. Noct began to increase his pace just a little. They parted for air and Prompto stared at Noct's reactions as he fucked him.

"Noct? "

"Aaahh... Haa... Yeah? " Noct frowned in pleasure, his mouth open, panting for air.

"Do you feel good?... Do I make you feel good? "

"Of course you do.... You're hot "

Prompto pulled Noct closer so their eyes met.

"Noct, I love you so much........ Just think aaahh... That the guy I love feels good.. Aah.. While Fucking me ...makes me so happy..... Let me make u feel good please. "

Noct stopped thrusting and pulled out. Noct seated on the drivers seat and Prompto hovered over him. Moments later, Prompto was riding him. Prompto rode Noct's dick. Noct grabbed hold of Prompto's hips. Prompto moved forward and back, up and down and in circular motions.

"Fuck......prompto ride me... More.. More.. Fuck... Aahh... You are riding me... You are riding me aaahhh... It feels so good Prompto... So good~" prompto bend forward kissed him.

"I could ride you nonstop all you want... But.... Ride me as well ok? ""

Prompto rode him, his pace increasing. Moments later they both came.

Prompto continued kissing him until they got tired and eventually slept in the car for the night on top of Noct.

To be continued in Chapter 10: Chocobo Riding

_______________________________________

It was short but it's done. Not much to say but that the next chapter will be more of friendly interactions instead of smut. How was this?