Chapter 28: NEWS & TEST

âš WARNING
18+ Picture in this Chapter
Viewer Discretion is advised
(You have been warned & advised)
______________________________________

"We can have kids! "

".......yeah I know" Prompto whispered.

"No you don't,  I mean we can have children "

"I know what you mean..... We can always adobt... It's all up to you if we do that"

"No you're not understanding me"

"Yeah I am"

"No you're not... Sit down" Noct held onto Prompto's hands and both of them sat down in the bed.

"...What is it that I am not understanding? I know what I said yesterday.. and I don't want you stressing yourself over it.. we'll figure it out, by the way did you ask your dad about whats going on with us? I need to know. Having children.... don't worry about it" Prompto kept talking without letting Noct explain further which made Noct impatient.

"...like I said it will be up to yo-" Noct kissed Prompto in the cheek. He rarely did that.

Prompto stared at his beloved and let him talk.

"...listen to me... " Noct smiled warmly.

"Yeah" Prompto nodded.

"We can have our own. You know our little Noct,  or little Prompto... It's possible. "

Prompto's looked confused.

"Listen, you know that power? "

"Yeah"

Noct let go of Prompto and backed off just a few feet and happily expressed everything he said with his hands.

"It was in the ancient books!  Haha ANCIENT BOOKS!  You were right! "

"But what does that have to do with us having kids? "

"I went to Regis and asked him about this power of ours,  so we went to the library and looked all around,  and there it was. This book. That had the answers to our questions! "

Noctis held both of Prompto's hands and stared at his blue soft eyes.

"This power has a name"

"A.. Name? " Prompto tilted his head to the side.

"Yeah.... LUCII IMPERIUM"

"LUCII.....? "

"I know what this power does.. Of all the things... It grants us the power to create a child"

"Woah wait what?" Prompto stood up.

"Yes"

"Really?! But.. but how is it used? Why the stars and the snowflakes....?"

"Look here" Noct took out the book from under his jacket and handed it to Prompto.

"What is this? "

"Read it"

5 Minutes later..........

"Noct..... Is this real? " Prompto sat in the bed and looked up at Noct.

"Yeah"

"So that also means you we're thinking about having a kid while doing it the day before yesterday? "

"......no.... I mean.. Is thinking about being with you the rest of my life and questioning myself how to continue the line fall along the lines?  Then yes"