Chapter 3: Pure Fucking Pleasure

Warning: You might get wet. I'm serious.
____________________________________

This guy....... he learns quick aahh~~

7:40pm
........

7:41pm

________________________________

7:43pm
Noctis was feeling so good and feeling Prompt's hot mouth take in his length more by the second. Noctis was grabbing Prompto's blonde smooth sexy hair and tugging it a little with every stroke Prompto gave.

"Oh~.....haaa.....hmmmm" Noct moaned, gasped and bit his bottom lip.
"Haaa.....Aah~ Prom-"
Prompt grabbed Noctis's length and pumped up and down while sucking the tip of his member and swirling his tongue around it.
This caused Noct to gasp out loud, his eyes opening wide then back to half shut. His mouth open, gasping for air. He quickly grabbed the table behind him with both his hands for support. He couldn't feel his legs and he felt like he would collapsed at any moment. Prompto noticed and without stopping sucking bis member he grabbed Noctis' hips firmly so he wouldn't fall. Noctis couldn't take it anymore, it just felt too good.
Prompto sucked and continued to sucked him off.

Why?I can't believe I'm doing this....it just feels so good. It feels so different than when I'm jerking off by myself. This is wrong but just for pleasure right now, just for........aah~

Noctis thought to himself but was brought back to reality when he felt Prompt's teeth lightly scrape his length.

"Hmm.." Noct suppressed a moan. His face looking up to the ceiling, and his eyebrows furrowed in pleasure. Not long was that Noct began to fall down slowly. Prompto stopped sucking and saw him sit down in the floor. He didn't leave Noct any second to recover before pushing him down, spreading his legs and beginning to suck again.
Both of them under the table now.
"Prompto..aah..st...stop....haa" Noct tried to get him off him but Prompto hit his hand away. Prompto let go of his member and quickly rose up to his face. Their lips hovered over each others and both felt their breaths warm up their mouths.

"Does it feel good?"Prompto moaned, looking at Nocts's eyes with lust and stroking his member fast.
"Prompto Im gonna" Noctis moaned and struggled for his breath. It looked like he wanted to cry, he was feeling so good, his chest grew big with every breath he took. Noct was squirming beneath Prompto.And Prompto didn't take his eyes off him.
"Haa........AAHHH~~" Noct cummed a few seconds later.

Both looked at each other, noses touching each other, lips hovering over each other, breathing heavily and once in a while Prompto licked seductively Nocts's upper lip and bit his bottom lip.

Without moving, Prompto unzipped his jeans with one hand and quickly pulled down his jeans and underwear. Revealing his throbbing wet member. He then lowered Noctis's jeans and lowered them down to his knees.

"What...what are you doing?"Noct panicked. Prompto got close to Noctis and kissed him. Lips swirling inside each others mouth.

"Mmh..muah" both part lips and Nocts looks at him.
"Don't worry we won't go that far." Prompto whispered to his ears. Noct looked at him with relief.
"...."
"But I need to feel you with mine"
"With....mine"Noct silently questioned.

Prompto then placed his member on top of Noctis's member and Prompto placed both his hands over Noct's shoulders. He placed his head in Nocts's neck.
"Haa.....this feels so good. You are already throbbing" Prompto breathed into his neck.
Prompto then started to slide his body up, then down. He was humping Noctis. He was massaging Noctis's member with his own.
"Noct.....uaahh....Why does this feel so good? Hhmmm fuck....i love this...ahhh...haaa...fuck...." Prompto humped him slowly. Noctis wrapped his arms around Prompto's back. One hand grabbing a fistful of Prompt's hair
"Prompto....ahh....I don't know...ahh~~ but this feels good...aahh~~..go a little faster......faster"
"Hmmm...ahh...yes....my prince~"Prompto moaned in his ear.
Noctis spine shivered at his words.

Prompto moved faster. Their penises feeling each other and following their rythm.

"Faster...prompto....fasteer~" he moaned.
"Aahh..ah..ah....haaaa...nngh...aahh!!~ fuck...fuck!!!Noct....your dick....so big, thick and hard....oh gods of Lucis...fuck~~~ you're not even inside me and this just feels GOOD"
"Aahh Prompto!!so good...yeah...like that...ohhh yes fuck!~~....nnghh...hmmm...haaa ahaaaa please~~~ fucking gods of Lucis!!....aahh fuck me FUCK ME AAHH~~PROMPTO!!"
"Im gonna cumm my prince~" he moaned in Noctis mouth.
Noctis pulled him in for a rough passionate kiss. Both their minds were about to explode. The scene was so erotic that if anyone where to come in, that person would cum instantly in  their step. The sound of moans and smell of their cum was filled in the room.

"PROMPTO!!"
"NOCT!!!"
"AAAAHH!!~" both came lots and Prompto fell to Noctis's side.

A few seconds later they fell to sleep.

8:40pm

they didn't even get to finish the movie and chips~~~

_____________________________________
Yeah so I hope this was not disappointing. It was difficult to finish this Chapter in particular. Ill try to update more frequently. I want to know what you thought of this chapter that contained real smut. Was it too much? How did you guys feel when reading it? Next chapter is drama~ and some fluff. What's gonna happen the next day. What do you guys want to happen?

P.s sorry I didn't add pics in this chapter but there will be in the next.