Chapter 44.2: Honeymoon

"Ah-.. Ah... Aah~~" Noct and Prompto came.

Noct gasped for air and so did Prompto. Prompto felt the heavy weight of Noct on his back and the heavy breathing of Noct on his ear.

"Noct" Prompto breathed heavily and Noct got on his side.

Prompto watched Noct as he continued breathing heavily beside him.

"Noct" Prompto whispered with half lit eyes.

Noct watched Prompto lazily get up and sit on top of him.

"Prompto" Noct turned face up and panted.

Prompto grabbed Noct's full erect penis again and insert it inside him. Prompto bit his lip and felt everything go in smoothly. Noct placed both his hands on Prompto's legs and watched Prompto lean in to embrace him.

"Noct" Prompto sighed in pleasure as he began to move up and down,  feeling Noct rub his insides.

Noct gasped and closed his eyes in pure pleasure. Noct's mouth was half open, his eyes were half lit and his breathing was becoming heavier again.

Prompto kissed Noct's neck and placed his own mark on him to remember. Noct moaned and held onto Prompto's waist.

"It.. Feels- ha.. Good" Noct gasped as Prompto rode him. Their lips were an inch apart and Prompto watched every sweet reation Noct gave him as Prompto rode him.

Noct's eyes looked towards the ceiling and as Prompto went a bit faster, Noct's eyes were tilting back every second. Prompto could see the whites in Noct's eyes and he got more turned on knowing Noct was feeling so good.

Noct couldn't talk. Noct gasped for air. Prompto went faster and faster, slamming his butt on Noct's balls. Prompto kissed Noct. Their dirty, lazy French kiss sounds echoed in their ears. They kissed and kissed until Noct came and held onto the bedsheets in ecstasy.

Prompto pierced his lips and closed one eye as he felt Noct's semen fill him inside.

"Hmmm" Prompto whined under his breath.

Noct gasped as he came the last bit of semen inside Prompto and then became weak.

Prompto leaned in and lazily kissed Noct again. Their tongues interwined and their soft moans were like music to their ears.

Prompto laid on his side besides Noct.

"Noct.. Again.. Fuck me again" Prompto grabbed Noct's shoulder and turned Noct to his side. Prompto wrapped his right leg on top of Noct's left leg and scooted closer to him.

Noct and Prompto stared at each other. All their worries,  all the past events that hurt them were gone. It was only them.

Noct thrust in Prompto. Noct moved his hips and Prompto held onto Noct's raven sex hair and pulled it a bit which made Noct grunt.

"I feel so good Noct... How I missed you too" Prompto whined under his breath and heavily breathed.

Noct couldn't speak for he was feeling beyond the clouds right now. Noct stopped and thrust out.

Noct pulled Prompto up and turned him face down to kneel doggie style.

Prompto placed both hands in bed and felt Noct thrust in from behind. Noct rammed him from behind and held onto Prompto's buttcheeks before giving them a hot spank and squeezing them which made Prompto blush and moan.

"Your ass... Is the best of all... I'm so happy I get to be the one to fuck you" Noct was loosing his senses.

"Noct... go faster aaah~" Prompto moaned as Noct hit his sweet spot multiple times.