Chapter 45.2: Throne Room (Lucii Emperium)

"T-t-the Throne Room?!" Prompto stuttered in surprise.

Ignis nodded.

"What?" Prompto said nervously.

"He is waiting for you" Ignis said.

"I.. I had said once we got back we would........ It's just I didn't think it would be today" Prompto's heart beat fast.

"..."

".....besides it's King Regis's throne and to have to do such lewd things there... What if King Regis walks in?" Prompto looked up at Ignis nervously.

"That won't happen. King Regis was the one to give the order to have no one go near the Throne Room. Besides, the King has gone to a business trip in Tenebrae. He won't be coming back until tomorrow evening" Ignis explained.

"Jeez, it's really happening. Am I even ready?" Prompto talked to himself.

"It's what you wanted right?" Ignis said, becoming Prompto's ears again.

"Yeah, but now that it's happening... I'm just so nervous....Just the fact of knowing that right now I have to go meet Noct to do such things.... It's not the same as not knowing when we'll do it.... It's not the same" Prompto covered his face in embarrassment.

Ignis listened.

"...oh God.... " Prompto sighed in between his hands.

"So, will you keep Noct waiting or will you go?" Ignis asked.

"I'm going Of course!" Prompto exclaimed.

Ignis laughed internally.

"Who do you think I am? I'm not gonna leave my husband standing! besides, I want kids already" Prompto said and ran to Noct.

Ignis watched Prompto leave and then smiled to himself, "oh lord, help them both"

Prompto panted as he reached the door to the Throne room. Prompto was wearing a long white shirt that went down below his ass with long sleeves covering his hands. He didn't have shoes but only socks along with gray sweat pants. Prompto gulped and grabbed his chest.

"....I... am ready..." Prompto told himself and then carefully and slowly opened the door to the Throne Room.

It was dark.

He walked inside looking around at the walls and ceiling

He walked inside looking around at the walls and ceiling. It was the first time Prompto was here. He had never seen or been in the Throne Room before. He looked down in front of him where he arrived at the bottom of the stairs of the throne.

It was silent, but it felt peaceful. It's like the world and time had stopped for this moment. Prompto slowly looked up and found Noct standing beside the throne. Noct looked up at the long crystal glass window. The moon was up and illuminating one part of the room.