Chapter 23: This is....aah~

Noct summoned the sound barrier. And Prompto looked up at Noct and then behind him as he watched the barrier slowly appear like crystal around them.

"Why?..... Why the sound barrier? "

"..because I'm gonna make you scream"

"We said slow" Prompto whispered.

"We are... Pleasurably slow...... I'll make you feel good every long second...... You'll scream for long...... "

"Oh Noct... Stop" Prompto's voice hitched.

"Stop what? "

"...talking like that.... Makes you look so much hotter than what you already are........ Oh Noct.. What did I do to deserve you?........ Every time we do it... It still makes me nervous.......... and I don't know if my heart can take it"

"I hope it does... because you are riding me tonight"

"My hips though... "

"Your hips will be ok... Unless you want me to go faster... We can do that.... Up against the wall... Against the window..... Aaa~~.....I'm gonna go in"

"Yeah Come on.... I'm ready"

"Don't get shy on me ok"

"Wha--........ AaaHH!!!!  " He moaned loud.

Noctis had released a power he had not known he had. A pleasurable one.

"Wait stop! Aah-" Prompto would have grabbed hold of the bed sheets but instead arched his back a little since Noct had his wrists held above his head. Noct was in him and did not move any further or out,  he stayed inside him still. They looked at each other somewhat shocked.

They both took in short breaths as if afraid it my hurt to breath.

Prompto shivered,  "what was that? "

"I .... Don't.. Know" Noctis said carefully and slowly.

"You felt it? " Prompto asked as Noct released his wrists. Prompto straightened his back,  "..Noct? "

Noct nodded slowly.

Prompto swallowed back his saliva and then looked at Noct with shock.

"......Noct... Your eyes...... "

"What? "

"They're......... Full of stars.... How? "

"Stars? "

"Yeah I'm not kidding"

Noctis's eyes had changed into the most beautiful thing on earth. They were a more beautiful blue and his blue orbs were covered with stars. It was like watching the night sky full of stars but more beautiful. Prompto starred at them and it was like he had the whole galaxy in front of him.

Prompto touched Noct's cheek,  "how is that possible? "

"Seriously? " Noct panicked a little. Prompto nodded.

"Oh no,  I have to see" Noct moved out a little but stopped abruptly. They both moaned at the movement.

"No! Stop!  Don't move haaa" Prompto yelled and shivered at the end.

Noct panted.

"Why.... does it feel too good?.... Like if we were close to climax? " Prompto whispered.

"I don't know.."

"....Its probably some power you didn't know you had.... Sounds dumb but its logical"