Chapter 25.2: Dominance

Part 2
Love

"Is it good here? nnghhaaah! " Prompto thrust in him.

"Ahh yeah right there aaah! " Noct moaned out loud as Prompto slammed himself inside of Noct in bed.

Noct wrapped his legs around Prompto and hugged him for dear life as he felt a wave of pleasure climb up his member.

Noct whined and tried to cover more of his moans with a pillow even though the sound barrier was summoned.

"Ah,  damn you are so cute,  I feel like I'm going to loose it more,  don't cover your mouth.. Please let me hear your voice ah," Prompto moved Noct's hand away as he continued slamming inside Noct.

"Prompto... Haa... Aah~~ i'm almost there... Oh Prompt... It feels good.. aah!Keep going AHH!"

"NGH SHIT... AAH!  HMM. NGH.. HAA~"

"PROMPTO PROMPTO.... AH PROMPTO!  Oh oh~~..Touch me touch me"

"Dammit... You are... Way too hot" Prompto began to jerk Noct's member sending them beyond the waves.

Prompto bended down to Noct's ear level and whispered,  "I don't think I can hold on any longer,  I'm gonna cum ooh~~ fuck"

"Me too... Haaa"

With a few more thrusts Noct came first,  "aaah- ha... Haa~" Noct came,  it was alot,  like a fountain of water. Was this the effect of Prompto's new power(?).

Prompto came after him,  he got out of Noct and came lots like him. All of it landing on Noct's shirt. Noct looked at Prompto who was looking up, cumming. The snowflakes in his eyes began turning around fast and as he stopped cumming,  the snowflakes exploded into nothingness.

Prompto panted for air and so did Noct.

Prompto looked down at him,  "sorry... I came on you"

"Don't worry", Noct took his now dirty shirt off,  leaving himself shirtless. He rested back in bed with Prompto still in between his legs.

Prompto stared down at him and that's how it was for several minutes.

Everything was quiet. Prompto caressed Noct's soft face and admired his features as Noct stared at him back. He touched Noct's chin with his fingertips. He touched his cheek, his temples,  his eyebrows,  his forehead,  his eyes,  his nose and down to his lips with his thumb.

Noct took a deep breath and exhaled. Prompto looked at Noct's eyes then at his lips. He came in slowly to his lips and gave him a slow warm peck and then slowy retrieved back.

"Noct... "

"Yeah? "

".......uh... Hmm...... " Prompto whispered as he tried to find the right words.

"......." Noct kept quiet.

"I.......... Ah-.. I....... " Prompto sighed.

"What's wrong? "

"....I..... Noct" Prompto's eyes opened as if ready to speak his mind.