Chapter 26: Lucii Imperium

Noct placed himself in between Prompto's legs.

"Hold onto me", Noct whispered to Prompto. Prompto's head hanged loose off the bed. If Noct was going to do him hard, the possibility was that they would fall down to the floor. This was actually exciting since it simbolized how they were both at the edge of going crazy for the love they both have for each other.

"Come on" Noct whispered again.

With the help of Noct,  Prompto wrapped his arms around Noct's neck.

"Hng......... Noct... I love you... I love you I love you I can't stop saying it...... I'll be yours forever"

"You will and already are.... You are mine and only mine"

"...say it again.. What I'm I? " Prompto whispered as he lifted his head closer to Noct's face.

"Noct...... Tell me what I want to hear" Prompto licked Noct's chin.

"You are mine... My only dear love..... I can show with action instead of words as well"

"How would you do that? "

"You know how"

"Yes I do.. I just love to hear those words come out from your mouth"

"Aren't we confident now"

"One thing I don't want right now is to be shy around you...... Now fill me in... Noct get in me now... I'm waiting"

"I know you are"

"Ha.. Haaa~" Prompto gasped and whined quietly as Noct slowly filled in Prompto.

"Are you getting bigger Noct? every... Tiiiime~ hmmm" Prompto moaned as Noct pushed all of himself in,  touching Prompto's walls.

"Maybe you're just getting tighter"

"I don't think so,  if so I think I'm getter wider, I don't haaa know"

"Whatever it is.... It feels good" Noct kissed Prompto's neck,  licking him and sucking his sweet spot.

Prompto panted lightly. He held onto Noct tighter and bit on a strand of Noct's hair and accidentally pulled him a little hard.

"Ow" Noct looked at Prompto.

"..sorry" Prompto whispered.

Noct stared at him,  his features,  the person inside him. Right now he was the most precious thing in his life. The only one who could see his flaws and real self and still love him despite that. How could he deserve someone like him. He'd just proposed to him, which had him freaking nervous anyways.

Noct pulled him closer to the bed so his head wasn't hanging. With the touch of Prompto's hand cupping his face,  Noct closed his eyes and let out a sigh of ease.

"Noct.....I'm kind of nervous"

"What is it? "

"The stars and snowflakes on our eyes... My eyes.... Its not normal at all.... "

"..."

"Its difficult to ask but can you ask your dad?"

"What?you mean...to tell him 'hey dad guess what?  Something weird is going on with both Prompto and I for a couple of days now when we fuck and have sex'.... come on Prompto"

"Uh... I... I thought he might know something " Prompto looked away.

"He's never done it with a men Prompto... Have you thought of that?"

"Well.. maybe it happened with a woman.... You don't know "

"Well if I don't know,  he wont know"