Chapter 43.1 1/2: Wedding

(Small Extra)
Before Chapter 43.2: Wedding

"The city looks beautiful in the night... Did you see the waterfalls surround this city?!" Prompto exclaimed in excitement as he watched the city from the window of their room reserved for them at a royal hotel.

The curtains were open and the lights were off in the room. Noct didn't want to turn them on because he was afraid it would ruin the way Prompto looked like beside the window, arms crossed, eyes sparkling, and the moonlight hitting his face. He was beautiful.

"First time in Altissia huh?" Noct walked closer.

"Yeah.... my first time and with you" Prompto looked at Noct and warmly smiled.

Noct took a deep breath and sighed tiredly as he scratched his neck.

"Tired huh?" Prompto whispered.

Noct leaned against the wall.

"It's been a long day" Noct looked at him.

"It has" Prompto yawned.

Noct stared at him and admired the way Prompto's features moved like they had something to say at every second.

"You want to go to sleep?" Noct asked.

"I'm actually hungry" Prompto looked down embarrassed.

Noct chuckled and reached for Prompto. Prompto almost tripped as Noct pulled him close to him. Noct wrapped an arm around Prompto's waist and looked at him deeply.

"Noct... Don't get so full of yourself just because we kissed back there" Prompto blushed under the dark.

"I'm not doing anything" Noct grinned.

"Uh- y-yes you are" Prompto stuttered as he grabbed onto Noct's shoulders.

"I am? Then what I'm I doing?"

"you kn-know.... the face you're putting right now... And your e-eyes looking at my lips..... "

"I'm not forcing you, you know?" Noct smiled warmly.

"I know.... "

"So can't I kiss you?" Noct whispered.

"......of course you can" Prompto sighed.

"Then why are you so nervous?"

"..I... I don't know...I'm just embarrassed" Prompto looked the other way.

Noct touched Prompto's chin and pushed it facing him again.

"You know we've know each other since elementary, well technically five years now since high school.... and we've been an item for over a year now.... Don't you think getting embarrassed about this is too much?... We've done much more embarrassing acts if I had to say" Noct said.

"It's never too late to be embarrassed besides... You don't have to remind me of that" Prompto covered his mouth with his arm.

"Move your hand" Noct said.

Prompto shook his head.

"My love... Please... Let me kiss you again" Noct quietly begged.

It send shivers down Prompto's spine.

"Come on, kiss me as well" Noct said.

"Kissing you... I don't think I can take the initiative right now" Prompto looked down.

"I'm sorry for loving you too much but.....it's because I love you.. I really do love you" Noct moved Prompto's hand away and carrased Prompto's cheek.

"Noct" He whispered.

"I'm yours, always remember that I am yours.... I will always be waiting" Noct touched Prompto's lips.

"Then.... K-kiss me Noct..... Do it" Prompto closed his eyes and Noct inched closer. Prompto felt Noct's lips and his tongue try to slip into his mouth.

"I love you so much Prompto, you're my family now... I just can't leave you anymore"

"Noct"

"Open your mouth more... Nnmgh... Stick out your tongue. Aahhmmmngh.. Ngh. Hmmm" Noct moaned as they kissed.

(Promptis pic edited by me

(Promptis pic edited by me. Share as you like)

"N-Noct.... Don't hmmmngh don't let go... Nghhm.. of me" Prompto panted between kisses.

"Hhmmm so hot" Noct purred under his breath and held onto Prompto's waist.

"Oh Noct" Prompto broke the kiss and looked up at the ceiling as Noct kissed his neck but was careful to not leave any marks.

"Not all the way.. Not all the way" Prompto panted.

"Don't worry about that.... I'll wait until you're ready" Noct looked at him and then continued to kiss Prompto's neck.

If there are typos I will fix tomorrow. I really wanted to update but I was busy. So here is something to ease the wait. I had this planned to be a part of Chapter 43.2: Wedding but it ended being an extra.