Chapter 34 : Wedding Plans

6:15am

He slightly opened his eyes to find the one he loved still sleeping beside him. They were both naked under the covers and Prompto knew he couldn't do it. But......would it be alright to do it just one more time this morning? They did it one more time in his room a few hours back. Prompto blushed at the fact of remembering what he did last night at Galdin Quay, in the car by the side of the road,  under the table and in his room. I can't believe I fucked him from behind at the side of the road. How was I not embarrassed then?

Prompto face palmed himself and blushed at the memory of slamming into Noct from behind and hearing him moan out into the night.

Prompto looked at Noct's beautiful,  peaceful, sleeping face.

Sometimes I think I just got lucky. I'm glad I met you. I don't think I would be here if we had not crossed paths. Maybe I'm exaggerating........*sigh* I love you Noct. More than the number of galaxies that could ever exist.

Noct was facing Prompto and Prompto wanted one last taste of him. Prompto softly kissed his cheek then neck. He slowly pushed him face up and hovered over him. Always staring at him lovingly. He got comfortable between Noct's legs and covered himself and Noct under the bedsheets.

Prompto got closer to Noct's ear and attempted to wake him up. And with a few attempts Noct slowly opened his eyes to look up at Prompto.

".......Prompto" Noct whispered.

"........Noct"

".....hm..........want to rape me so early in the morning?" Noct moved slightly under him.

"....I will never do that"

"..I wouldn't mind if it were you" Noct whispered.

"....no..... don't say that"

".......so......... you want more?" Noct whispered.

".........." Prompto stared at him.

"........."

"........what would you say if I did?"

".........what do you think I would say?" Noct looked up at him.

"........"

".........Prompto.... " Noct pulled him close, slowly and softly he kissed him. Prompto grabbed Noct's neck and deepened the kiss.

Their soft lips parted besides being early in the morning.

They stared at each other for a while before Prompto broke the silence.

".......one more time..... Just...... One more for today" Prompto whispered.

"...........Let me feel you in me then...... Do me until you feel content... Also let me ride you this morning"

Prompto frowned in arousement.

"Noct...... Why..... Do you always drive me to the edge where I can't think?"

".....because it's me" Noct smiled.

Prompto smiled and he quietly thrust in. Prompto went slow and he never took his eye off Noct. The whole time Noct frowned in pleasure. His mouth was open and he silently moaned and panted.

"Noct..... You can be so cute and hot at times"

"Am I really?.. Ah~" Noct got up and sat on Prompto's lap to ride him. Noct hugged Prompto's neck and began to move his hips. They kissed and moaned on each others mouths.

"....Noct........ You sure know how.. Aaah~ how haaa... Fuck.... Faster Noct..... Ah ah... Ah!!! " Prompto came and so did Noct. Noct kissed him again.