Chapter 16: The World To Me

"I came to tell you...

..that I love you"

Prompto looked at Noct with open eyes.

"..don't say that"

"I love you Prompto"

"Don't!" Prompto backed up a little,  covering his mouth with his right arm and his left hanging loose.

"..."

"How can you dare say that to me after everything you did? " He wiped his tears with his hand.

"That I did?... Prompto.. I'm here because I found out my true feelings towards you, how do YOU dare tell me to not say anything?!"

"But... You're lying" Prompto cried.

Noct got closer to him and reached for Prompto's shaking hand.

"No" Prompto raised his hand away but that didn't stop Noctis from getting what he wanted.

"You're lying" Prompto sobbed as Noct hugged him tight.

"I'm not.. I am sure I have said that I loved you at least once before but I want to tell you now that my feelings are sincere. I love you Prompto. I fell in love with you, for the person you are inside and out. It doesn't matter where you came from. I can't live without you anymore. I think about you all the time. And.... "

Noct pulled away to look at Prompto's crying face.

".....I know you love me too" Noct caressed Prompto's cheek and touched his lips.

Prompto let out more tears as he held onto Noct's shoulders.

"I love you Prompto and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are my everything "

Noct slowly closed the gap between Prompto's and his lips.

"But.. I heard you" Prompto whispered to Noct as tears fells down his cheeks.

"...so you did hear us......... "

Prompto buried his face on Noctis's neck.

"..yes... I did"

"....what did you hear? "

"..don't make me say it" Prompto said while gripping on Noct's jacket.

"Prompto...... I didn't do it with her. "

Prompto looked up at Noct.

"But... "

"...I....... I... We didn't go that far"

"....?"

"She knows about us... She found out.... She... Is really smart " Noct smirked at the end and let a small laugh.

Noct continued,  "She sensed it....... We... ended everything clean..she understood..... She..... let me go" Noct stared at Prompto.

"I love you Prompto.... Please believe me........ You won't be alone anymore because I'll be here with you always".

Prompto gritted his teeth and looked down as tears continued to fall.

"...please don't cry... You've cried to much... I'm sorry I hurt you" Noct raised his chin so Prompto would look at him. As he told him that, he kissed his tears away.

"..I.... Love you too... Noct" Prompto closed his eyes as he felt Noct's lips kiss his tears away and then roam near his mouth.

"...you can finally have me to yourself... because I'm never leaving you....... I'd die for you......you are all I adore now............. Let me feel you OK?................ Prompto..... open your mouth" Noct whispered softly.

Prompto did as told and their lips smashed ever so slowly. This was truly their time. Noct held Prompto's waist and Prompto slid his hands over Noct's neck. They kissed slowly, feeling each others presence.

They would moan at times, gasp for air and whine under their breaths.

"Noct.. "Prompto moaned as Noct softly pushed him against the wall and then kissed his neck.

"Ha.. Noct~" Prompto grabbed Noct's hair.

After leaving a mark on Prompto, he kissed him again. This time lasting longer. Noct slid his leg between Prompto's thighs.

"Hmm.. Aahh.. Noct" Prompto gripped on Noct's shoulders.

"What? "

"Don't do that"

"What? "

"That... '

'What.... this? " Noct massaged Prompto's manhood with his lap.

"Noct~" Prompto whined under his breath as he tried to gain his breath.

Prompto rested his head back to the wall as he panted.

Noct licked Prompto's chin and kissed his neck as he continued messaging him with his lap.

Prompto stared at Noct.

Noct's eyes were as beautiful as the blue sky tonight. Having him finally to himself made him happy.

Prompto let out a couple of more tears fall down which made Noct stop.

"Hey hey,  what's wrong? " Noct asked worried.

"It's just.... Having you pay your whole attention to me...... means the world to me" He covered his mouth to avoid crying out in sobs.

Noct stared at Prompto.

"You mean the world to me Noct"

Noct's heart fluttered at his words. He had to be patient to not take him down right there and then.

They stared at each other,  having their moment,  before Noct backed away and asked him the next question.

"Prompto.... "

"..yeah" he whispered back.

"Would you........

Be my boyfriend? "

______________________________________

OK so I had promised some fluff and smut. Well I gave you fluff but smut will come in next chapter. Sorry sweeties XD. I hope you are liking this story as much as I do. I have to update this story on AO3 as well. Tomorrow will be anotber update. And I feel like I need some reviews for this.. And some suggestions for next chapter. What smut scenes would you like?  What dialogue should I use?  Vulgar,  sweet,  erotic?  All of them?  Tell me please. I would also like to know how smutty would you like it. I want to make next chapter long and daring. It would be like a present for you guys waiting and loving this story,  that is why I am asking for your help. In order to make everyone happy and content. Until next chapter,  you know when. If not tomorrow then Friday.

(Written: April 12, 2017)