Chapter 19: Worry

"what will King Regis think about us? "

Prompto sat up followed by Noct.

"Regis..... Hmm" Noct thought,  looking down on the floor as they both sat in the edge of the bed.

"...."

"...what do you think he will say about us? " Prompto insisted as he stared at Noct who was looking down in deep thought.

"....I don't know" he looked back at Prompto.

"Uh-...........I don't want to disappoint King Regis..... If he finds out that his son's best friend... The brother that you never had... " he clenched his fists and stared down.

".....is his........ Ugh..... The conversation we had last time... I don't want to ruin that nice memory"

Noct moved closer to Prompto and caressed his cheek and lifted Prompt's chin with his finger to look at him.

".......You really think that about you and Regis? "

"Yeah" he whispered as they both stared at each other.

"He is... like.... Well I look up to him.. I guess I thought in the near future... He would be like a father I don't have anymore"

"........I don't know what to say"

".......tell me what he would he say.... Tell me''

"I don't know" Noct frowned sadly.

"...Noct " Prompto grabbed his shoulders and inched his face closer.

"........What? " he whispered.

"I don't want to loose you...... Ever again"

Noct's heart fluttered,  his heart skipped a beat,  his heart was about to explode in a million pieces. This was happening. They we're truly together now as one and it will be hard to get separated now. They loved each other more than anything and if it meant to pass the obstacles that may come their way...........

"You never did........ By the way who said you will loose me?" Noct whispered as their noses touched and Noct's upper lip laid on top of Prompto's upper lip. Their cheeks pressed against each other. And their fingers interwhined.

"I just don't want to upset King Regis"

"......I know my father will understand.......as long as I am alive,  no one will hurt you. I will protect you,  understand? "

"...right" Prompto stared at Noct.

"..................we have to go back today...... I have to explain everything to Ignis about what has been going on... I bet he's confused"

Prompto just stared at him.

"..........what's wrong?"

"Uh.... hmm...... Nothing..... I just want to cherish this moment with you...... "

Noct tilted his head to the side as they had their moment. They melted into each others gaze and cherished this very moment. Seconds and moments passed.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are? " Noct whispered.

"...........I don't recall...... May this be the first" they stared into each other's gaze.

"........can I kiss you? " Noct asked romantically.

"...you don't have to ask. You can do anything you want with me "

Noct scooter more close to him and kissed his chin,  jaw then neck. Prompto gasped and closes him eyes slowly as Noct gave him his first hickey.

"Why do I love you so much Noct? "

".......I can't answer that but you"

Prompto sighed and panted as Noct sucked on his neck.

"...it's because of you...... Because it's you" prompto whispered.

Minutes passed and he had left his mark.

"Noct.... It's deep.... What if they see it? "

"Just say that it's from me" Noct said.

"But your-"

"Shh" Noct placed a finger on Prompt's lips.

"....."

"....you worry too much.... I'm here now..... I'm yours,  only yours....... I only and will only look at you.....  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. "

"...."

"..... Can I do you?... If you put that face....... We'll never leave this hotel. "

"......I would love that...to stay here I meant"

Noct chuckled,  and pulled Prompto down to the bed,  "oh Prompto....... Stop being so freaking cute"

"I'm not cute....."

Noct hovered over Prompto and placed himself between his legs.

"Of course you are..... The expression you do as I enter you is always so......" Noct thrust in him without warning.

"Aah-" Prompto half moaned and covered his mouth.

"Arousing....... Yeah.. That face" Noct panted.

Prompto removed his hand and panted as he turned his head to the side and closed his eyes,  feeling Noct inside.

Noct licked Prompto's neck as he moved his hips and hit Prompto's G-spot.

Prompto whined under his breath,  his eyes closed in pleasure.

Noct lifted Prompto half way up by wrapping his left arm around his waist and his right hand on his hip. Prompto frowned in pleasure. Prompto placed both his hands in Noct's chest and tilted his head. His head hanged loose and Noct took the opportunity to continue to kiss him and leave soft marks on his neck.

Minutes passed and they consciously kept quiet. They we're at the same position as Noct kissed Prompto. They parted lips and looked at each other. Noct thrust in deeper and faster. He swallowed back a moan that attempt to get out,  but he couldn't hold back. Noct pressed his mouth on Prompto's ear to muffle his voice so no one would hear. But this sent Prompto off the rails and into an eternal dream. He moaned against him. Never had it been so close. It send shivers down Prompto's spine. He felt that he was going to cum now because of his voice.

Noct whined and moaned into his ear as he began to fuck him.

"Aaaah~……nggh.  Haa.. AaAaaAAA~~" Noct cutely moaned.

"Noct stop... You'll make me cum soon aah~" Prompto said,  but that didn't stop Noct.

He thrust in harder and moaned seductively against his ear which made them both cum.

"Aah~"

....

"sorry.. I came inside you"

Prompto frowned at him.

Noct chuckled,  "come on let's hit the shower... "

"We'll face my father today"

______________________________________
Things can always change when doing a chapter. But I really don't want to keep you guys waiting. It will really help me if you guys give some suggestions or review to build up the story. The story wouldn't have gone this far if it hadn't been because of several of you who gave me reviews and I highly appreciate it. At the end of this stort,  I will give credits to all who contributed. This was slight smut but more fluff I guess. Next chapter WE WILL face King Regis. You ready?  Should Regis not accept this or yes? Should Gladio jump into the fray? I've left him out poor guy XD. Any suggestions in overall. What do guys want to see and read here in the story?