Chapter 33: Galdin Quay

(Smutt in this Chapter)
+ Pictures

"Thanks IGGY!.... you saved my life" Prompto said as he looked at himself in the mirror.

He wore an elegant black tuxedo, with his white long sleeve under and two buttons undone.

"Don't worry,  I picked the best I had and what I believe Noct would definitely like"

"I think he is going to melt when he sees me...... Sorry Iggy" Prompto chuckled. Ignis sighed and rolled his eyes.

"I'm gonna leave you now. Have fun and don't get into any trouble" Ignis said as he left.

Prompto bit his lip.

7:00pm

Prompto walked out of the Citadel and saw Noct from the bottom of the stairs standing by his Audi R8 with the door open.

Noctis wore a hot elegant black tuxedo with a black tie and silver stripes on it. He looked rather hot.

Prompto walked down towards him and stood in front of him

"Hey"

"...hey Noct"

Noct bowed,  "may I have the pleasure of having you go with me to our romantic date?"

Prompto smiled and nodded.

Noct led him inside the car and closed the door.

Prompto was nervous somehow. It was their first official date they ever had and it made Prompto extremely happy.

Noct got on the car and closed the door beside him. Noct looked at Prompto and then he caressed Prompto's cheek.

"You look beautiful" Noct whispered.

Prompto gave him a soft smile.

"I hope you have a great time tonight", Noct whispered and gave Prompto a short soft kiss.

"I know we will" Prompto whispered back. Noct smiled and then turned towards the front and turned on the car.

"So where are we heading?"

"Galdin Quay!" Noctis smiled.

........

7:50pm

"We're here" Noct said as he pulled into the parking lot.

They both got out of the car and Prompto looked at his surroundings.

"It looks nice!....but why is lonely?"

"I thought it would be nice for just the both of us tonight"

Prompto smiled.

"Come on.. Our dinner is ready"

"Ready?...you are fast"