Chapter 15: Answer

Vroom vroom~

Please be there Prompt. Please. I love you. I know now! Please be there.

The screeching of the motorcycle tires can be heard as he sped up through traffic.

****

Lunafreya layed in Noct's bed recovering slowly from her heartbreak. She was done crying and her tears were dry against her cheeks. She sighed and stood up. Her hair was undone and she slowly fixed it.

Its ok to cry, I just let go of my first love but I am happy at the same time........ Honestly, I thought I would feel more terrible...... I guess my love for him was not as strong and deep like Prompto feels for him I guess. I hope both are happy, therefore I will be happy too.

Luna tied her hair in place, as these thoughts filled her head. She was calm now but her eyes showed that she had cried.

She stood up and straightened up as she walked towards the door to leave the room.

Once outside, she closed the door and headed towards the stairs instead of the elevator. She walked down slowly and gracefully feeling tired in her feet however. Once she arrived at the bottom of the stairs, someone accidently bumped into her. A glaive.

"Uh I'm very sorry" the glaive bowed.

"It's alright"

"Uh, I've never seen you around here.... Uhm are you okay?" He asked in a worrying tone as he noticed Luna's eye bags that showed signs of tears.

"I'm fine, thank you"

"Really?.. Then let me see that beautiful smile, a beautiful woman can't go walking with a sad face like the one you have" He smirked trying to make her smile.

"Haha thank you" Luna giggled shyly.

"I'm NYX, you are?... " he extended his arm to shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you I am Lunafreya"

"Eh? Lunafreya? Princess Lunafreya?! "

"Yes" she giggled.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-"

"It's alright, it's not your fault "

They both smiled at each other. Nyx thinking how beautiful she was. And Luna feeling something along the lines as well. Could this be the start of something new?

******

Noct arrived at Prompto's house. He turned off his motorcycle as he hopped off, almost tripping in his feet. He ran up the stairs and banged on the door.

"Prompto? "

No answer was heared.

"Prompto!" he slammed on the door in desperation.

He backed up a little and warped through the door, appearing inside Prompto's house.

"Prompto? " Noct breathed out,  panting from desperation.

It was dead silent,  too quiet.

"Prompto... " he said.

"Prompto! " Noct ran to the restroom and he was not there. He wasn't in the kitchen or living room. He ran towards his room and no signs of Prompto were found. He checked the closet to find that he had left with all his stuff. All his clothes were gone.

He went to the kitchen to find that all of the food was still there however.

"..prompto" Noct cried. His knees felt the cold floor as he fell to the ground. Noct sobbed in regret.