Chapter 10: Moment Of Two

"Prompto? "
"........" Noct looks at Prompto from a distance.
".....Prompto?! " Noctis raised his voice worried and anxious.

Prompto walked away from him. They we're at a cliff. And Prompto was walking at the edge of the cliff,  he had a wintery coat, a warm beanie and the wind was kicking in.

"Prompto!!" Noctis yelled and stretched his hand in hopes he would catch him before he fell. Arms held Prompto's waist, pulling him back from his fateful death. Noct stopped in his tracks as he stared at the scene in front of him.

"Prompt... ?" 

Hands held Prompto's figure and strong but delicate hands cupped his face. Lips crashed and a hot smexy session happened in front of Noct's eyes. A guy,  that wasn't him was making out with Prompto. Noctis watched in horror. Jealousy filled his heart. Noct gritted his teeth and a few tears fell down his cheeks.

The guy slipped both his hands under Prompto's jeans and grabbed his ass as they continued to French kiss.

Noct gasped in disbelief as Prompto gasped in pleasure. The mysterious guy turned Prompto around and unzipped his jeans. Prompto covered his mouth as the guy began to jerk him off. Prompto moaned in delight and Noct was heartbroken. How can someone do this to him other than him. Noct ran towards them and......

6:30am

Noct woke up surprised. He panted for air and felt something slightly heavy on top of him.

He looked down at the figure laying on top of him. The way Prompto was cuddled against him. Prompto slept quietly and his hands we're wrapped around Noct's body. Prompto had his face hidden under Noct's neck.

Noct layed his head back in the seat.
Only a dream,  only a dream.

......

What's wrong with me? Who doesn't know who they love? I'm just like an asshole playing with someone's feelings........... But...... Can someone love two people at the same time? No.... Maybe I am confusing love with affection. But whom? Who do I love?  Who do I feel affection to?.... It should be apparent now. Prompto? He was my friend,  the only real friend that didn't treat me like a prince but a normal human being, he was there all the time and never judged me for who I am and are, not even once. Or Luna?  Who made me feel like I was worth someone, that I could become the king that I will be,  she made feel alive,  her soft lips and soft and delicate figure shivering against my body when we kissed. We laugh and she made me forget all my problems. We have been together officially for one year and a half and now I am stuck in this dilemma. But how? They both........ Make me feel good about myself,  wanted,  special and alive.

.....

Prompto started to move on top of him as he started to wake up which stopped Noct's thinking. They both stared at each others eyes with care.

"Hey"
"Hi" Prompto rubbed his eye.

Noct cupped his face gently and analyzed Prompto's whole face. He sat up to make himself comfortable,  prompto still on top of him sitting on his lap. Noct looked at him, he used his hand to brush a few bangs from Prompto's forehead. Silence filled inside the car. This is what they would call their moment. Everything they did right now was slow. Prompto stared at him waiting in peace. Noct looked down at his lips and up to his eyes. He looked down to his lips and up to his eyes again. Prompto and Noct got their heads closer. Prompto tilted his head to the side and both slowly closed their eyes as they felt their lips touch. They kissed slowly,  embracing every second. Prompto held onto Nocts cheek and with the other hand he held Noct's hand. They would tilt both their heads up, down,  side to side for better entrance. Their kisses were long, when they parted for air,  Noct and Prompto brushed their noses together feeling their pants. Noct licked Prompto's upper lip and nibbled on Prompto's upper lips,  he pulled softly on Prompto's lower lip and Prompto gasped.