Chapter 46.3: Cloud

Part 3
The Time Has Come

The next day

7:10am

Noct woke up with Prompto in his arms. Prompto had cried himself to sleep after Noct had desperately meant to say that their kid might be 'gone'.

Noct snuggled more against Prompto and buried his face behind Prompto's neck. Prompto grunted and began to slowly spread his legs to stretch.

Prompto's eyes began to slowly open as he felt Noct hug him closer and Noct's breath tickle the back of his neck.

Prompto turned himself around and wrapped his leg around Noct.

"Morning" Prompto muttered as he dug his face below Noct's chin.

"Morning" Noct whispered.

Prompto took in deep peaceful breaths and laid close to Noct.

"How do you feel?" Noct muttered with his eyes closed.

"Hmm" Prompto nodded in his sleep.

Noct yawned.

"Noct.. " Prompto whispered.

"Hmm"

"Can you.. Touch me....and kiss me?" Prompto muttered.

Noct opened his eyes a bit and looked down at Prompto.

Prompto opened his eyes and looked up at Noct as well.

"I want to feel your warm tongue" Prompto whispered.

"Your breath isn't quite as good in the mornings" Noct joked.

"Really?.. Then explain to me why you always kiss me IN the mornings when I wake up" Prompto warmly smiled.

"Because its you.. you are mine" Noct said.

"I know that" Prompto inched closer.

Noct leaned in and took his mouth. Noct touched Prompto's whole body. He got in between Prompto's legs and kissed him roughly. Noct and Prompto frenched kissed. But somehow even though Noct's kisses were rough,  Noct's touch was gentle.

Noct left a trail of kisses from Prompto's jaw, ear and neck.

Prompto moaned a bit as Noct sucked on his neck and left his mark.

"Noct... Dig your nails onto my skin.. You are being too gentle" Prompto pleaded.

Noct stopped and looked at Prompto,  "I can't do that... I might hurt our baby" Noct sadly said.

"Of course you can... Grab my ass... Just feel my ass" Prompto whined quietly.

Noct unzipped Prompto's jeans and pulled his bottoms just a bit down. He slipped his hand on Prompto's behind and squished his buttocks.

Prompto gasped and moaned as he bit his lip.

"Harder" Prompto closed his eyes and panted.