Chapter 36: Love Stalking

Prompto went inside his apartment and felt a shiver go down his spine. He carefully looked out his window and shrugged the feeling off. Prompto felt he had eyes on him but maybe it was nothing.

Prompto went to bed and hid himself under the covers. He grabbed the pillow Noct slept with and smiled happily. His eyes were closed and he thought of Noct.

Hhmmm Noct, you always have the right thing to say. Everything is fine right now and no one is going to tear us apart. Prompto squealed inside from just thinking of Noct touching him and his hard body pressing onto him. Hngh the way you look when you ...... Want me. It makes me so happy.

Prompto suddenly caught a smell.

"...ah~~~ Noct!" time to clean the sheets.

*****

Footsteps arrived at a nice door. Keys moved and the door was unlocked. The door soon closed and the being walked towards his desk.

Time is running out.

"I need to execute my plan. You will be mine. Only mine." He looked up at a bunch of photos of Prompto and a few with Noct from the times outside Prompto's apartment.

If I could just get rid of that Prince I would. I'm just going to have to take you away from him. Those lips will forevermore be mine and you won't suffer beside him.

Because I am Loqi Tummelt and I never fail

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Because I am Loqi Tummelt and I never fail. He will love me and only me. Your mouth, your eyes, your neck, your back, everything will be mine.

*****

"Hey Noct, are you finally ready for some training?" Gladio said.

Noct sighed, "why do you always say that?"

"You need to always be ready"

Noctis rolled his eyes.

"Come on get into position"

"Aren't I ready yet?"

"You think you are ready?" Gladio asked.

They were at their usual training grounds.

Noct scratched his neck and shrugged.

Gladio sighed, "you won't be able to protect your precious boyfriend like that" he crossed his arms.

"Its fiancée" Noct smiled.

"Fian what?"

Noct chuckled.

"How? AHH! Why didn't anyone tell me!! You went too far Noct. You are going too far!"

Noct just smiled.

"Anyways, back to what we were saying ...... How do you think you will protect Prompto?"

"With all my strength.....Nothing is going to happen to him ever" Noct said seriously.

Noctis X Prompto | SMUTTY HANGOVER जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें