Chapter 46: Cloud

Part 1
Symptoms

7:45am

Prompto woke up in their room. Noct was sleeping beside him and Prompto stood up to go to the restroom.

Last night,  Prompto did what he considered the most terrifying and embarrassing moment of his life. He rode Noct in the Throne in front of past dead Lucian Kings. He did those lewd things in front of Noct's ancestors. It was scary,  creepy and humiliating. But Prompto was glad that Noct was there to keep him calm and to at least keep his dignity in place because Noct was at the same boat as he.

Besides all the embarrassment last night, he thought it was really fascinating and interesting how such power really exists. He got to witness something historical that has only happened once. It's something you can't quite explain in words. It was just magical and out of this world.

While Prompto was in the restroom,  Noct slowly opened his beautiful, charming eyes.

Noct stretched and yawned. He turned to the side and felt the mattress beside him, but Prompto wasn't there.

Noct sat up and looked around.

"Prompto?" Noct whispered.

Noct had gotten so used to Prompto that he couldn't live without looking at him and having him by his side anymore. He needed to know where he was.

Prompto got out of the restroom. He yawned and stretched like a cute puppy. And Noct thought that was way too cute.

Noct got up and ran up to Prompto. Startled, Prompto took a step back and felt Noct embrace him in his arms.

"What's wrong?" Prompto chuckled.

"Nothing.. I'm just so happy" Noct smiled.

Prompto pushed him away and walked towards the bed to lay down under the covers.

"Hey, don't ignore me" Noct said as he joined Prompto in bed.

Prompto hugged the pillow and closed his eyes,  "I'm tired" Prompto pouted.

Noct hugged Prompto from behind.

"Play with me~" Noct whined.

"I said I'm tired" Prompto said.

"Come on,  honey?  My love? Pay attention to me~" Noct dug his face in the back of Prompto's neck.

"No" Prompto cutely said.

"Hug me instead of that pillow..I'm getting jealous" Noct hugged him tighter.

Prompto tried removing Noct's hands from around his waist,  "I said no"

"Hmm ~ come on~ honey~" Noct whined.

"Shut up..... You sound like a cat in heat" Prompto held onto the pillow.

"I am in heat" Noct said in Prompto's ear. Prompto opened his eyes in surprise and turned around to push him away,  "don't say that!"

Noct laughed as Prompto threw him a pillow.

Prompto went back to hugging the thing that Noct hated the most right now. That damn cozy pillow.

Noct hugged him again,  "come on, don't leave me hanging"

"Noct stop it" Prompto said as Noct stood up and tried turning Prompto around.

"Noct I said stop" Prompto laughed as Noct tried tickling him.

"I won't if you don't love me first" Noct teased.

"But I love you already!" Prompto said and tried getting Noct's hands off him.