Chapter 39: KINGSGLAIVE

(Bonus Pictures)

I'm gonna find you and make the bastards pay if they hurt you.

"Noct?" Ignis said as both him and Gladio stood beside Noct

"Call up Drautos.....and have him deploy the Glaives in front of the Citadel.......I want the Glaives ready when I get there" Noct coldly said with a scary tone in his voice.

"The Kingsglaive?" Gladio asked.

Noct stared straight ahead and did not answer.

"But we don't even have a plan" Gladio said.

"And King Regis has the final say whether to deploy the Glaives or not" Ignis said.

"Do what you have to do but I need them there right now" Noct coldly said.

"But what will you do? We don't even know where he is?" Gladio added.

"DIDN'T YOU GUYS HERE ME!.. I'm the Prince of Lucis, future King of Insomnia, as your Prince do as I say and HAVE THEM GIVE THE DAMN ORDER!"

Gladio and Ignis stood still.

"I'll call them up right now" Ignis said and walked out of the apartment while calling up Drautos, the commander of the Kingsglaive.

"Noct...remember what I said a few weeks ago?"

Noct stayed quiet, as the bloody red color still filled his eyes.

"Remember to always stay focus. You have to stay in control. Don't let your feelings take the toll on you. You always have to be concentrated"

"What the hell do you think I'm doing?I'm focused aren't I?!!" Noct yelled at Gladio.

"No you're not! You're feelings are making you feel something you never had. Hate. I can see it in your eyes. So get a grip and get your shit together!"

"Tch" Noct gritted his teeth.

"Now calm down and think before you do something stupid"

Noct breathed in and after several seconds he seemed to calm down and concentrate. Even though his eyes were still red from the hate he felt, he was focused. He had a goal and it was to get him back.

"Where will we even look? We don't know anything." Gladio asked.

"....the ring...... The ring I gave him when I proposed..... It sends a GPS signal"

"The ring?" Gladio frowned.

"Yes"

"Why would you have such a thing in a ring?"

"It was meant for Luna. Since we were always in high risk of danger all the time, I needed to know where she was.... But then it was given to Prompto instead. I totally forgot"