43.3: Wedding

(Grab Your Popcorn, sit down and Enjoy. We have a wedding to go to)

[Longest Chapter: 30 Minute Reading]

6:50pm

Prompto slowly opened his eyes. The sun was barely coming out and the room was beginning to take on its color. He felt strong arms wrapped around his waist. The soft breathing of Noct was felt on Prompto's nose. He looked up at him and admired the way Noct's eyelashes laid on his skin. His dry lips and soft,  greasy morning skin.

Prompto touched Noct's cheek and lips with his thumb.

Take the initiative huh?.... His lips seem soft even though they're dry. Should I....... Kiss.. him?  Prompto thought.

Noct slept peacefully and Prompto's heart began to race with the thought of just taking the initiative to kiss him first. Prompto scooted closer and held onto Noct's face. Prompto's hand trembled a bit with how nervous he was.

".....are you going to kiss me? Or do you want help?" Noct whispered and opened his eyes, which startled Prompto.

"N-Noct.. Uh.. Sorry" Prompto didn't know what to say.

Noct held Prompto closer and their faces were just an inch away.

"....Can I kiss you?" Noct asked.

"..no"

"....why not?"

"Because...... I want to be the one.. Who kisses you first" Prompto blushed.

"....Prompto" Noct sighed. He knew Prompto was trying but he knew Prompto wouldn't take the first step until....

"...." Prompto looked at Noct's lips and leaned in to kiss him.

It wasn't even a real kiss but merely a peck on the lips. Despite that, Noct was happy.

Prompto blushed and then got up,  "I'm going to the restroom" he whispered.

Noct stayed still, trying to grasp the idea that Prompto had kissed him first. Once Noct heared the door close to the restroom, Noct frowned and a tear fell down his cheek. His lips trembled and he covered his mouth to supress a sob.

Noct hugged himself under the blanket and tried wiping all the tears away. He kissed me. How long had it been since he did that? He's coming back. He's coming back to  himself........but I can't let Prompto see me like this.

Noct thought. He sat up in bed and got up to change in his clothes fast so he could make an excuse that he was going to get them food again when in reality he didn't want Prompto to see him cry this much.

Noct headed to the door and turned the knob.

"Noct?"Prompto said behind him.

Noct stayed still and did not look at him, 

"Where you going?"

"I'm..I'm gonna get us something to eat"

"Oh But, wouldn't it be easier if we just called food service?" Prompto got closer behind him.

"I'll... I'll go get it myself " Noct sighed.

Prompto reached over Noct's shoulder and slowly turned Noct around to look at his face, "Noct?"

Tears were visible and he tried to hide them but he couldn't.

"Noct? Look at me" Prompto grabbed Noct's chin and looked at a crying Noct.

"Why?... Why are you crying? What's wrong? What happened?" Prompto wiped Noct's tears away.

Noct shook his head.